Condom recommendation

richie: This is kind of a follow up to the "Condom Preference" thread. My cock is by no means huge yet I've had difficulty finding a comfortable condom. Can anyone with similar stats to me recommend a condom based on your own experiences?

My erect stats are
Length 8.5"

Girth at base 6.25"
1/4 way along shaft 6"
1/2 way 5.75
3/4 way 5.5
Head 5.25

Although my girth decreases as you move up the shaft, the width (looking down from the top) is around 2 inches along the entire shaft. The decreasing girth is due to my corpus spongiosum which is substantial at the base but tapers out as you move up the shaft.

I have tried lots of condoms and none of them are ideal. I haven't tried the Trojan Magnum XL but I think it may be a bit too wide for me and also the wrong shape for my cock - like most large condoms it seems to designed for cocks with "mushroom" heads :)

Also, does anyone know what the longest condom available is? I heard that the Trojan Enz Large is 214 mm long which is a bit longer than the Magnum XL or Durex Comfort. I tried the Comfort and found it ok but I don't like condoms which don't cover my cock completely and the Comfort was just a bit too short.

Thx
richie

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my problem is reverse...
i'm wider at the top of the shaft,
and it isn't as wide at the base.
I use magnums.

hung: Richie: You might want contact Decent. He just gave me some very great sources for well above average condoms available in the U.K.

Additionally, I find that I like the InSpiral. I put a dab of lube - KY - inside the condom and the action then becomes intense. I must state that I am widest at the glans and therefore I like the slip/sliding away feeling this allows. Also, I am quite slim at the base so the InSpiral works very well for me.

Additionally, in the past I have enjoyed using the Trojan XLs. For me they are the second best.

However to be fair I am doing to check out the site that Decent recently sent me.

hotbodz8: richie,

Our measurements are almost exactly the same, only you have me by 1/4" girth at the base and I remain at 5.75" girth from midway up the shaft thru the head. Lengthwise, I'm also 8.5"

I use Magnums and Magnum XLs. Magnums could stand to be a little wider though they do work well. And yes, while the XL's are wide in the head they're tapered at the base so they hold well. Lengthwise, you're going to end up unrolling the whole thing with either one. My girlfriends have all been on the smaller size vaginally and I have never been so confident letting loose and having a good time as I have been with a Magnum XL. This is a major relief for me because I've broken so many condoms in the past, I've always been gun shy from letting loose, not anymore.

Hope this helps.

fitdude: A new Website advertises VIVA condoms that are not yet available. They offer a way to get the perfect fit and offer 55! different sizes. The site is: www.theyfit.com. I'm looking forward to getting "sized" and trying out the cuming product. 8)

negative40degrees: I believe that the last time that I measured the actual condoms, I did find that the Trojan Large were a bit longer than the Magnum XL. The Trojan Large did seem to go a tiny bit further down on my shaft as well. Plus, from my online research, it seems that they are the longest available larger latex condom on the market.

If anyone knows of any longer ones, please post it. I have been on the search for an extra long condom for quite some time.

hung: I have posted on my preference. Just the other day I logged onto a site that does mail order. Used them in the past. I was made aware that their are now two types of Inspiral Condoms.

Inspiral I
Inspiral II

I tried the Inspiral and found them great. I found another source with cheaper Inspirals and I believe they sent me the "I" Model. I will go back to the "II" model. They are more spiraled at the glans area which allows for my action feelings.

In summary, I think I got what I paid for. The Inspiral II model is about twice the cost of the "I" model, but well worth the expense due to the increased sensations both partners enjoy.

bigmikeinde: Magnum XL works well..Fits a large head.