Condom recommendation

steampunk

Superior Member
Media
Hi all,

At 8 inches long (measured along the top) and 6.5 inches around, I've always thought of myself as "above average" rather than huge. Despite this I've always found condoms really tight, to the point of discomfort and as I'm even bigger around the base of my penis they have always had the tendency to "roll up" during sex.

Recently I bought a selection of large size condoms and had a lot of success with the "Trojan Magnum XL" brand. This surprised me as I would have assumed these were for 12 inch monster dicks, but they actually fitted perfectly. Just thought I'd report my findings!

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by steampunk@Jan 4 2005, 03:42 PM
Hi all,

At 8 inches long (measured along the top) and 6.5 inches around, I've always thought of myself as "above average" rather than huge. Despite this I've always found condoms really tight, to the point of discomfort and as I'm even bigger around the base of my penis they have always had the tendency to "roll up" during sex.

Recently I bought a selection of large size condoms and had a lot of success with the "Trojan Magnum XL" brand. This surprised me as I would have assumed these were for 12 inch monster dicks, but they actually fitted perfectly. Just thought I'd report my findings!
[post=272047]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow....I know the regular ones are tight on me, I figured just magnums will do it...guess I'd better rethink that.

big_peter

Just Browsing
Media
... or for that bareback feeling:
naturalamb
pricey, but hey, I'm sure my cock feels like a dildo when latex-covered... so it's a change of sensations.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Naturalambs don't protect you from some forms of STD's etc., HIV chief among them.

And they smell realllllllllly bad, IMHO.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
I'm about 8.5x6 inches too and am a regular for Trojan Magnum XL... I think they are the best around, also regarding make and material. Tried others before, but those are best.

:Aphex^amigo): Heyyy everyone... I just found this site yesterday, and registered as quick as I could! For I must advocate Durex XXL's. I tried LifeStyles Large, they're ok. I couldn't cum, that's points off. Magnum XL's used to be my weapon of choice, but then I found out (on accident- it was late and I was in a hurry) that Durex XXL's fit me like a latex tux. I'm only of average length, but my mini-me is thick enough to make rolling on Extra Large-sized condoms a frigging pain. I'm also wider at the base.

|Pp|

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by :Aphex^amigo)@Jan 6 2005, 07:24 PM
Heyyy everyone... I just found this site yesterday, and registered as quick as I could! For I must advocate Durex XXL's. I tried LifeStyles Large, they're ok. I couldn't cum, that's points off. Magnum XL's used to be my weapon of choice, but then I found out (on accident- it was late and I was in a hurry) that Durex XXL's fit me like a latex tux. I'm only of average length, but my mini-me is thick enough to make rolling on Extra Large-sized condoms a frigging pain. I'm also wider at the base.

Hey Amigo,

It's strange because the XXL is definitely the longest (I measured it 9") but it's not as wide than the Magnum XL (measured too). It may come from the latex type ?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by thefrench_h@Jan 5 2005, 04:48 PM
LifeStyles Large are really fine for me too ! Better feeling than in the Trojans...
[post=272425]Quoted post[/post]​

Around here (Boston), I've never seen the LifeStyles large, although most places carry the full line of regular LifeStyles choices. Trojan Large, Magnum, and Mangnum XL are all readily available.

I find I like the Lifestyles Extra Sensitive, even though it is not specifically a 'large' condom. It is thin and stretchy, so I have no problems with them. I can usually use most regular sized condoms, as long as they stretch to accomodate my girth.
To me the latex used for Trojan Large is too thick, and Magnum XLs are probably overkill for me although they do not come close to slipping off or anything. Regular Magnums fit me well and go on easier than standard condoms.

If the Lifstyles Large are made of the same latex as the Lifestyles Extra Sensitive, then I would probably enjoy them. I just wish more stores carried them so I could try!

For some reason Durex XXL's don't sound familiar to me, even though I know the Durex brand.

LapDog :p

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by lapdog2001+Jan 7 2005, 07:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lapdog2001 &#064; Jan 7 2005, 07:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-thefrench_h@Jan 5 2005, 04:48 PM
LifeStyles Large are really fine for me too &#33; Better feeling than in the Trojans...
[post=272425]Quoted post[/post]​

Around here (Boston), I&#39;ve never seen the LifeStyles large, although most places carry the full line of regular LifeStyles choices. Trojan Large, Magnum, and Mangnum XL are all readily available.

If the Lifestyles Large are made of the same latext as the Lifestyles Extra Sensitive, then I would probably enjoy them. I just wish the stores carried them so I could try&#33;
[/b][/quote]
I found them quite easily in NYC Duane Reade stores. I can only suggest you to look for them ;)
You can also find them online in various stores : http://lifestyles.com/products/shopping.shtml

londonguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I&#39;m also a big fan of Magnum XLs, they&#39;re basically the only condom which won&#39;t roll up and off me and the only ones which arn&#39;t too difficult to put on. I was surprised that a normal Magnum didn&#39;t fit at all, but have also tried numerous European large condoms which didn&#39;t fit, and I don&#39;t think I&#39;m massive.