condom removal

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
for those who practice safe sex do you take any precautions to prevent spillage when removing a condom after intercourse?

Usually when my gf and I are through with sex I will walk over to the bathroom still wrapped and remove the rubber over the sink or sometimes the toilet to avoid a potential mess.Then just wash up.Doing in the bedroom will lead her to complain about getting on the comforter or carpet so I usually don't bother.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: cadmanken

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I rarely cum when wearing a condom, so the mess inside isn't an issue. (After fucking, I'll usually spray a good load all over my partner.) I'm also unable to just slide or pull condoms off, due to my girth. The way I usually remove them is to grab the ring at the base with my fingernails, then turn the condom inside out. Since I rarely cum, the outside is usually the dirtier side anyway, even if just with lube.

Reactions: evolution

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorcerer said:
OK, the TMI alarm just went off!

That was pretty bad. Then I walked in on them doing it.

Parents - The best gift you can give your children is a lock on your bedroom door.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
dave2006 said:
for those who practice safe sex do you take any precautions to prevent spillage when removing a condom after intercourse?

I grab hold of the little ring at the end with two fingers when I'm pulling out after my orgasm (I take a while to go soft after orgasm), then roll over or stand up and remove the condom away from my gf (I'm super-paranoid about getting her pregnant). Usually take the condom to the bathroom and throw it away -- don't flush it down the toilet...sooner or later the condoms will clog the plumbing, and you'll be paying a plumber mucho bucks to roto-rooter your pipes.

Then I take a washcloth, warm water, and clean up my penis, balls and pubic hair (and the general area), go back to bed for whatever else is on the evening's progam.

If more intercourse immediately, I roll over, take the condom off, and leave it on the floor, put on another...and repeat the process.

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
usually when i finish up my gf dont mind at all if i take the comdom of on the bed or bathroom, she prefers me to take it off in bed because she then take the condom and tip all the cum on to the body, it turns her on apparently even after hard hard ass sex. she's still hungry for more. she prefers more and more cum, obviously the more we fuck the more i cum, women aaaiiiiiieeehhhhh!!!!!!

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lex said:
For some, semen spilling is considered a GOOD thing.

That's what I've observed as well.

In keeping with safe sex I almost always used condoms during first trysts with new girlfriends. However, more than one of those partners spilled the contents of the condoms onto their pussies afterwards.

I always found that exciting.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
Hmmm...I think it depends if you feel that semen dripping onto people are things is making a mess. For some, semen spilling is considered a GOOD thing.
:yikes:...........I made a mess......oh well.... :fing02:

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Usually when my gf and I are through with sex I will walk over to the bathroom still wrapped and remove the rubber over the sink or sometimes the toilet to avoid a potential mess.Then just wash up.Doing in the bedroom will lead her to complain about getting on the comforter or carpet so I usually don't bother.
Slip it off your dick, turn it upside down and suck the cum out of it.