condom removal

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dave2006, Aug 11, 2011.

1. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

A unknotted, cum-filled condom is NOT going in my bedroom rubbish bin!

lwcjock2004 likes this.
  2. curiositykilledcat

Note the rest of my post...

"As soon as I pull out, I cup my junk with one paper towel, to prevent dripping her fluids everywhere, and then I'll pull off the condom with that same paper towel, and wrap it up with the 2nd before throwing it in the trash. 10 seconds of planning can prevent 10 minutes of scrubbing."

3. upone

upone New Member

Whenever I've used one, I always offer her the option of dealing with it. Girls who like to do that are nasty in a good way.

4. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

Just curious ... what exactly are you expecting them to do with it lol ? I've never removed a condom from a guy. Don't think I would either. It's not my area of expertise - so I figure I'd leave it to the guy.

5. Serial Kisser

Or if he had a cut or something on his penis...

6. D_Ricky Dickardo

D_Ricky Dickardo New Member

If you have a dog, make sure you throw it away in a safe place. I used to have a dog that would eat them out of the small trash can by the bed. Makes me queasy just thinking about it.:yuck:

7. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Unless you then put the paper towel in a sealable bag, it ain't good enough for me.

I actually had to show one of my partners how to take the condom off and knot it. He was rather inexperienced with condoms.

8. closetfreak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Down the toilet. Rinse off the hands while you're in there and run a small towel under some hot water and bring it back for the partner.

9. oacliffbuddy

oacliffbuddy New Member

Ya know.... I've often wondered what the local treatment plant does with all the non-shit items that come their way. You gotta wonder about the literally thousands of condoms and such that float their way through the various underground systems ending up at their catch basin.....

What's that show about the guy that does dirty jobs?

10. ggsitc

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    True story from a coworker's plumber (yes, third-hand, not admissable in court, lol):

Plumber gets called to a house that's having drain problems, sewer is backing up in the basement a lot, etc. etc. Plumber snakes out the main sewer line and comes up with a massive pile of used condoms that were trapped somewhere between the house and street connection. Husband is home while this is going on and the reason discovered. Husband's reaction: "I've had a vasectomy, why the hell do I need a condom?" Seems the Mrs. was having dirty afternoons unbeknownst to her husband ... until now. :eek:

11. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    You are not going to believe this... but maybe you will. If you don't want to throw away or flush your used condom you can mail it to a bunch of guys that are into wearing used condoms. Look at Condomswappers - Home Page

There is a site for everything!! Can you believe this?

12. Serial Kisser

Really? Hmm. I've never even tried. I guess I always assumed that guys know what they're doing lol.

13. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I've been the same way with every other partner I've had. This guy just had no idea though. He'd told me that he'd never used one all the way to the point of orgasm before, then after sex he sat looking down at his condom covered cock like he expected the condom to jump out and bite him. I took pity on the poor guy and showed him how to do it (based on what I'd seen other guys do). If I hadn't helped, I suspect he would have sat there for hours.

14. Serial Kisser

LOL. I just got a great mental image of that. Thank you. :lmao:

15. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

:biggrin1:

16. musclebare9

Gold Member

I am always surprised how they just rip them of in videos. I can't ever seem to get them off that easy.

17. Lexical

Lexical New Member

Well, if I use a regular condom, it requires some vigorous effort to get on and off my wang.

First I have to get a good 2-handed grip. Fortunately, the outer parts of the head remain soft even when erect, so this part it easy. Then directly below is the girthiest part, which requires me to force downwards with both hands and mantain constant pressure to avoid a rollback. Then, I hit a mild taper, and it will basically unroll itself.

Taking the condom off while hard is miserable, so I wait until I've gone down a bit to ease it off. After that, I typically will dispose of it in the most sanitary way possible, knotting, then covering in tissue, then placing deep in the trash.

18. ibisc

ibisc New Member

Normally wait till I start to go soft, then remove it, go to bathroom, wrap in toilet paper and throw it away. Then take a piss.

19. art

art
    Gold Member

I wilt, but I don't really go soft and shrink much, not after the first orgasm. So it's a bit of work to get the condom off. But I always say, a condom removed is one step close to another condom on!

20. musclebare9

Gold Member

I guess that I don't wilt that quick and it always seems to roll up some pubes with it.

Draft saved Draft deleted