condom removal

curiositykilledcat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A unknotted, cum-filled condom is NOT going in my bedroom rubbish bin!

Note the rest of my post...

"As soon as I pull out, I cup my junk with one paper towel, to prevent dripping her fluids everywhere, and then I'll pull off the condom with that same paper towel, and wrap it up with the 2nd before throwing it in the trash. 10 seconds of planning can prevent 10 minutes of scrubbing."

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whenever I've used one, I always offer her the option of dealing with it. Girls who like to do that are nasty in a good way.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whenever I've used one, I always offer her the option of dealing with it. Girls who like to do that are nasty in a good way.

Just curious ... what exactly are you expecting them to do with it lol ? I've never removed a condom from a guy. Don't think I would either. It's not my area of expertise - so I figure I'd leave it to the guy.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Note the rest of my post...

"As soon as I pull out, I cup my junk with one paper towel, to prevent dripping her fluids everywhere, and then I'll pull off the condom with that same paper towel, and wrap it up with the 2nd before throwing it in the trash. 10 seconds of planning can prevent 10 minutes of scrubbing."

Unless you then put the paper towel in a sealable bag, it ain't good enough for me.

Just curious ... what exactly are you expecting them to do with it lol ? I've never removed a condom from a guy. Don't think I would either. It's not my area of expertise - so I figure I'd leave it to the guy.

I actually had to show one of my partners how to take the condom off and knot it. He was rather inexperienced with condoms.

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Flushing a condom can clog the toilet, you don't want to unclog the toilet and have a nasty old cum-filled condom floating around. Plus it's not the Al Gore way of doing things...

Ya know.... I've often wondered what the local treatment plant does with all the non-shit items that come their way. You gotta wonder about the literally thousands of condoms and such that float their way through the various underground systems ending up at their catch basin.....

What's that show about the guy that does dirty jobs?

ggsitc

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not just clog the toilet, but clog the entire building's sewage system! A building's sewage system has a catch-basin which make sure that no solid objects enter the city's sewer system. Condoms don't break down, so they can start to cover the slots in this catch basin which can cause the entire system to start backing up.

True story from a coworker's plumber (yes, third-hand, not admissable in court, lol):

Plumber gets called to a house that's having drain problems, sewer is backing up in the basement a lot, etc. etc. Plumber snakes out the main sewer line and comes up with a massive pile of used condoms that were trapped somewhere between the house and street connection. Husband is home while this is going on and the reason discovered. Husband's reaction: "I've had a vasectomy, why the hell do I need a condom?" Seems the Mrs. was having dirty afternoons unbeknownst to her husband ... until now. :eek:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are not going to believe this... but maybe you will. If you don't want to throw away or flush your used condom you can mail it to a bunch of guys that are into wearing used condoms. Look at Condomswappers - Home Page

There is a site for everything!! Can you believe this?

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unless you then put the paper towel in a sealable bag, it ain't good enough for me.

I actually had to show one of my partners how to take the condom off and knot it. He was rather inexperienced with condoms.

Really? Hmm. I've never even tried. I guess I always assumed that guys know what they're doing lol.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Really? Hmm. I've never even tried. I guess I always assumed that guys know what they're doing lol.

I've been the same way with every other partner I've had. This guy just had no idea though. He'd told me that he'd never used one all the way to the point of orgasm before, then after sex he sat looking down at his condom covered cock like he expected the condom to jump out and bite him. I took pity on the poor guy and showed him how to do it (based on what I'd seen other guys do). If I hadn't helped, I suspect he would have sat there for hours.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been the same way with every other partner I've had. This guy just had no idea though. He'd told me that he'd never used one all the way to the point of orgasm before, then after sex he sat looking down at his condom covered cock like he expected the condom to jump out and bite him. I took pity on the poor guy and showed him how to do it (based on what I'd seen other guys do). If I hadn't helped, I suspect he would have sat there for hours.

LOL. I just got a great mental image of that. Thank you. :lmao:

Lexical

Loved Member
Media
Well, if I use a regular condom, it requires some vigorous effort to get on and off my wang.

First I have to get a good 2-handed grip. Fortunately, the outer parts of the head remain soft even when erect, so this part it easy. Then directly below is the girthiest part, which requires me to force downwards with both hands and mantain constant pressure to avoid a rollback. Then, I hit a mild taper, and it will basically unroll itself.

Taking the condom off while hard is miserable, so I wait until I've gone down a bit to ease it off. After that, I typically will dispose of it in the most sanitary way possible, knotting, then covering in tissue, then placing deep in the trash.

ibisc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Normally wait till I start to go soft, then remove it, go to bathroom, wrap in toilet paper and throw it away. Then take a piss.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wilt, but I don't really go soft and shrink much, not after the first orgasm. So it's a bit of work to get the condom off. But I always say, a condom removed is one step close to another condom on!