after climax do you typically remove a condom by

• Total voters

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pecker said:
After sex and an intense orgasm my legs are too weak to get out of bed.
Yes I do have that effect on most men...

As for me I carefully remove said condom from the penis, place it on a protective cloth and either then go and wash it (the condom) before disposal, or drift off into a pleasant sleep Depends who I am with and where.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pecker said:
After sex and an intense orgasm my legs are too weak to get out of bed.
Yea, lol, my husband claimed that too. He hated them so much he would roll over and yank it off and throw it! As long as he fetched it the next day, that was fine with me.
Once we knew it was 'safe' (after his vasectomy) he took the box of condoms and suggested we burn them in a large bonfire in the back yard, complete with a destruction party. "we'll invite all our friends" He looked fairly serious!
He did enjoy tossing them in the trash tho.

morrison

Just Browsing
Media
Pull out, pull it off and feed her the cum from the rubber. As much as I'd love that, that has never happened, when I did where them whatever worked, generally pull out and pull it off, in the trash it went.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I roll on my side, because i like cuddling with my girlfriend after sex, and getting out of the bed would be at least not romantic at all.

I usually knot the condom and insert it in its case, and throw it away afterwards.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I usually leave it on, go to sleep, and take if off in the morning when the Big Guy is still "asleep." I have to put a condom on when I'm still soft, because once I'm hard it's too difficult/painful.

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to know a guy that would take the condom off, take it into the bathroom, and fill it up with water. then he would carry it out, and show it to the girl. Then he would say, "see bitch, dont leak, so dont gimme no pregnant shit"

danmilan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pull out, pull it off and feed her the cum from the rubber. As much as I'd love that, that has never happened, when I did where them whatever worked, generally pull out and pull it off, in the trash it went.

oh that would put such a dampener on the post-coital mood, wouldn't people agree...? - how can u want to do that! - surely if it's gonna be in her mouth at all, it has to be ultra-fresh ejaculate!

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use a condom at least once a day, mostly twice. The ones in the morning I usually just get out of bed and go to the bathroom and take it off and clean up. But, the ones at night I usually just go to sleep with them on. It's no big deal... They don't go anywhere and I usually get up sometime in the night and slip it off and tie a knot in it and throw it away later in the morning...

l_a_dude

Experimental Member
Media
I tend to throw my condoms in the trash. I know that a large majority of guys flush them...but, for some reason, I don't like flushing them. (Maybe I worry that they will stop up the toilet?)

I just put them in the trash. If anyone wants to dig through my trash and smell/lick my condoms, so be it. I hope that they enjoy!

I had a roommate on the East Coast who used to bring home sluts to fuck. He always made sure that he was very loud. (There were four of us living in a big house.) Then, after he was done, he always laid his condoms at the top of his trash -- with his trash at his bedroom door -- so that we could all see how many times he came the night before. No one really talked about it...but I thought it was funny.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, they shouldn't go in the toilet, they do clog up the sewer system. Especially if you're in a newer building with narrower pipes. A friend of mine (jeez, I'm always talking about my friends!) when he was a teenager had a wank with one on and flushed it in the newly installed cloakroom toilet. The toilet immediately blocked and his dad being quite the handyman took the pipes apart and retrieved the condom. Lots of red faces!