condom removal

after climax do you typically remove a condom by

• Total voters

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to know a guy that would take the condom off, take it into the bathroom, and fill it up with water. then he would carry it out, and show it to the girl. Then he would say, "see bitch, dont leak, so dont gimme no pregnant shit"

lol- how romantic of him- its either rollon ur side and slip it off or have ur partner do it

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I used to know a guy that would take the condom off, take it into the bathroom, and fill it up with water. then he would carry it out, and show it to the girl. Then he would say, "see bitch, dont leak, so dont gimme no pregnant shit"

ROFL. LOL. I think that was the first time I cracked up laughin at a post on this site. A good laugh, dont get me wrong. Thats so original.

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first girlfriend taught me fast. I didn't know how crazy she was till she handed me her box of "just in case I decide to overdose tonight" meds. Guys weren't allowed in the women's dorm after 11pm on week nights. After we had sex one time she took me downstairs and out then went back upstairs immediately. She grabbed the condom from the trash basket, and used a turkey baster to try to impregnate herself. A month later she told me that she thought she was pregnant. When I mentioned we'd always used condoms she said it must have leaked. Thank God her method failed and her nutso side won out. While crying to me that we wouldn't be having a baby, she admitted what she had done. She just wanted a child so bad blah blah blah.

When I have used them since, they come off, and get disposed of via a good flush... I know I'm probably killing pink bunny butterflies and making future generations cry but its a risk I take.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I slip it off, and throw it over the side of the bed for the goats to eat.

If there are no goats in the household, I walk to the bathroom and throw it in the toilet.

A good follow-up question would be - do you slide the condom off by gripping the base, pulling on the tip, or do you just roll it off? :confused:

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally, I leave them on the doorknob for whoever the idiot who's pissed me off is.

Oh, I usually put a teaspoon of mayo in em, and a bit of ketchup rub on the outside... (yah, I use fresh, clean condoms for that)... Another trick is to pitch them out over the balcony.. Gotta LOVe the reaction that gets. (Admittedly, I havn't done that in years)

housebroke husband

Experimental Member
Media
I tend to throw my condoms in the trash. I know that a large majority of guys flush them...but, for some reason, I don't like flushing them. (Maybe I worry that they will stop up the toilet?)

I just put them in the trash. If anyone wants to dig through my trash and smell/lick my condoms, so be it. I hope that they enjoy!

I had a roommate on the East Coast who used to bring home sluts to fuck. He always made sure that he was very loud. (There were four of us living in a big house.) Then, after he was done, he always laid his condoms at the top of his trash -- with his trash at his bedroom door -- so that we could all see how many times he came the night before. No one really talked about it...but I thought it was funny.
Well I am one of the guys who doesn't want my used condoms in the trash basket for all to see, or noisey types to rummage through and find leading to possible embarrassing questions. I learned this lession the hard way. So all my rubbers get promptly flushed right after sex. contrary to all the bum info they never plug up the toilet and never reappear.