Condom rupture

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never been able to feel a condom break. But the men I have been with always know because they say it feels too good all of a sudden. :rolleyes:

Depends on the guy and how well I know him. My first instinct is usually "Shit! Gotta get tested again.":mad:

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
pull out, take the broken condom off, put a new one on and go right back to it. when i was in college and using condoms all the time, ones that were too small too since this was pre Magnum XL days, i got really good at this and could do a quick change in very little time.

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
pull out, take the broken condom off, put a new one on and go right back to it. when i was in college and using condoms all the time, ones that were too small too since this was pre Magnum XL days, i got really good at this and could do a quick change in very little time.

I somewhat agree. I mean if you are doing it to prevent babies why bother putting one on again since your precum is already swimming inside her. Still could prevent the big swimmers when you bust. One of my friends tore his after sex and he noticed it as he walkd to the bathroom, but didnt do anything about it. 2 months later she calls and says she pregnant.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The few times I felt the condom break I simply pulled out, put a new one on and continued on my way.

As a precaution - before cumming, I would pull out and do a condom check to make sure it was still intact. Once satisfied, I'd put it back in and cum.

Simba

D

deleted356736

Never, ever rely on condoms for birth control. When I was younger and having sex with lots of different women, they were all using other birth control, mostly the pill. If we used condoms it was for STD protection, but never, ever for birth control. With girls I had relationships beyond one night with, we didn't use condoms at all, just the pill. With my wife, we used the pill for 12 years and regular sex, except for when we planned our two children.

I really don't know why anyone would rely on condoms for birth control. I'm a lot older than you, and when I was younger I knew that they were hopelessly unreliable. What's changed in the meantime?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I seldom used them for birth control because of the rupture problem. I did have a gf that was not on the pill, and we broke a lot of condoms, but when they started making condoms in the larger sizes the breaking problem decreased.

B_MatureHungDad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ya even before I met my wife I never used condoms, even if they were not on the pill. Just pull out... shoot it in her mouth. But I am surprised I dont have an STD