Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I took a pic of the condoms brands I use / try :

http://www.imagehigh.com/view.php?image_id=945371

From left to right :

Manix "Standard"
Manix "King-Size" - very small difference - mostly a placebo :)
Khondomz Magnum - wider and a lil bit longer
Lifestyles XL - the best for me - thinner material than Trojans - good headroom
Trojan Magnum Warm Sensation - warming lubricant is fine
Trojan Magnum XL - "the reference"
Durex XXL - the longest, by far ! rather thin too

Feel free to post your comments !

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Cool pics and its good to see what sizes they fit up to.

I guess I need Durex XL...since all we can find is Durex, and the regular ones almost fit but are a bit tight and miss about 2" off the bottom...

Just out of interest...we (my gf and I) both thought condoms had or at least ought to be on view on the shelves in the chemist for sure and maybe ASDA but they weren't (not where I live). Where my girlfriend lives though you can just pick them off the shelf. What's the concensus for everyone else? Can you pick condoms off the shelf or do you have to ask?

Anyways we shall get some Durex next time thanks for the pics it gives a great idea of what to get.

And good to see you back french homme :D Have you been away putting those condoms to use? lol.

redheadedfreak05

Experimental Member
Media
I live in a kind of dicy area. In one drug store they keep them under lock and key. You can see them but have to ask to get to them. I guess it's due to thievary. Further away from these areas it's walk up and take.

FrankPipeliner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by redheadedfreak05@Apr 26 2005, 12:10 PM
I live in a kind of dicy area. In one drug store they keep them under lock and key. You can see them but have to ask to get to them. I guess it's due to thievary. Further away from these areas it's walk up and take.
[post=305036]Quoted post[/post]​

dude, you do realize you can buy these things on line, don't you? you can get those brands mentioned and custom jobs as well. no need to leave your house....

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live in the southern USA and everyplace is different...some places here have them behind the pharmacist's (that's our "chemist") counter,
and other places, you can take them right off the shelf.
Some have them locked in a glass case.
It just depends.

AzNightSun: Dure XXL is a great condom my pick.

I have never tryed the lifestyles XL you say good headroom umm i have to try them...

Good post man alot of good info

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Knight+Apr 24 2005, 08:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Knight &#064; Apr 24 2005, 08:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Cool pics and its good to see what sizes they fit up to.

I guess I need Durex XL...since all we can find is Durex, and the regular ones almost fit but are a bit tight and miss about 2" off the bottom...

Just out of interest...we (my gf and I) both thought condoms had or at least ought to be on view on the shelves in the chemist for sure and maybe ASDA but they weren&#39;t (not where I live). Where my girlfriend lives though you can just pick them off the shelf. What&#39;s the concensus for everyone else? Can you pick condoms off the shelf or do you have to ask?
[/b]

I bought most of it in NYC Duane Reade and it was available on the shelves, like Advil or toothpaste.
In France, it&#39;s "freely" available in chemist shop, or even in our "Wal-Mart", next to the bandaids.

<!--QuoteBegin-Knight
@Apr 24 2005, 08:14 PM
Have you been away putting those condoms to use? lol.
[/quote]
Ask your girlfriend :)

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
Cool pic French. I usually buy the Magnum XL. One of these days I&#39;ll send off for the fitted ones - I&#39;ve downloaded the FitKit a number of times. I agree on the Durex - they seem a bit thin to me too.

Take care

Ceg

Spork

1st Like
Media
It looks like Lifestyles has renamed the "Large" to the "XL". I checked the measurements on Condomania and it&#39;s the same condom in a different wrapper.

Dang.

tuvok

Just Browsing
Media
Why the concern about the length? The reason condoms aren&#39;t longer than they are is that what needs to be covered is the head, the rest is actually just there to give it a better grip so it won&#39;t slide off, think about it for a second, your cum comes out of the head not the base of your penis, what you need is a condom with the right diameter, and screw how long it is, you don&#39;t need it, besides it&#39;ll look even more impressive when you roll it on and it&#39;s far from the bottom.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by tuvok@May 23 2005, 06:49 AM
Why the concern about the length? The reason condoms aren&#39;t longer than they are is that what needs to be covered is the head, the rest is actually just there to give it a better grip so it won&#39;t slide off, think about it for a second, your cum comes out of the head not the base of your penis, what you need is a condom with the right diameter, and screw how long it is, you don&#39;t need it, besides it&#39;ll look even more impressive when you roll it on and it&#39;s far from the bottom.
[post=313817]Quoted post[/post]​

2 important reasons to be concerned about length: 1. If the ring at the base of the condom is far up the shaft and goes inside during intercourse, it can catch and cause the condom to be pulled off. 2. Some STD&#39;s (e.g., herpes) can probably be transmitted from skin-to-skin contact.

These are things you worry about when a condom goes down only halfway down your shaft, which was my situation back years ago when only standard size condoms were available. Just my luck, when they finally come out with a condom that covers almost my entire length (They Fit&#39;s "G" length) I don&#39;t need to use condoms anymore because I&#39;m in a longterm relationship.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"thefrench_h" thanks for the pics&#33;&#33;&#33; I always wondered what range of sizes were out there and how they match up side by side.
This is really great B)

tuvok

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Donk+May 23 2005, 01:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Donk &#064; May 23 2005, 01:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tuvok@May 23 2005, 06:49 AM

2 important reasons to be concerned about length: 1. If the ring at the base of the condom is far up the shaft and goes inside during intercourse, it can catch and cause the condom to be pulled off. 2. Some STD&#39;s (e.g., herpes) can probably be transmitted from skin-to-skin contact.

These are things you worry about when a condom goes down only halfway down your shaft, which was my situation back years ago when only standard size condoms were available. Just my luck, when they finally come out with a condom that covers almost my entire length (They Fit&#39;s "G" length) I don&#39;t need to use condoms anymore because I&#39;m in a longterm relationship.
[post=313861]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

1: Then you&#39;ve chosen a condom that&#39;s too wide, a proper width condom will not slide off, and no humans have little hooks inside their orifices for it to snag on 2: pure and simple: no, and even if it did you&#39;d have to wear a body condom. what you have to worry about is wounds in your skin.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by tuvok+May 24 2005, 07:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tuvok &#064; May 24 2005, 07:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Donk@May 23 2005, 01:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-tuvok
@May 23 2005, 06:49 AM

[post=313861]Quoted post[/post]​

1: Then you&#39;ve chosen a condom that&#39;s too wide, a proper width condom will not slide off, and no humans have little hooks inside their orifices for it to snag on 2: pure and simple: no, and even if it did you&#39;d have to wear a body condom. what you have to worry about is wounds in your skin.
[post=314117]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Wrong. A condom that is too tight can be pulled off, especially if the ring at the base goes inside.

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by AFwang@May 23 2005, 10:58 PM
what type should i use im 8inches long 6 around
[post=313988]Quoted post[/post]​

Any of the one shown above should be OK for you &#33;

My preference goes to the Lifestyles XL