condom size and ethnic groups

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by sir1826, May 17, 2011.

1. sir1826

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was in south korea a month ago and had sex with a korean girl. Tightest pussy I've ever had btw. But the condoms i bought barley fit my 7x5" cock. I've never had that problem before. I even tried different brands with the same results. I asked some friends that have been living there and they said that the condoms were smaller in korea.
    This got me wondering if countries where men were renouned to be hung had larger condoms? I'm not trying to be disrespectfull to any race, but I really thought condoms were the same size everywhere in the world.

2. oo00oo89

oo00oo89 Member

Albums:
    Yeah, condoms are made to fit the coutries average, i dont have the stats for this but i did see this somewhere, if this is any helpful

so if your traveling overseas better bring your own supply

3. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Had a hell of a time finding any that weren't obscenely tight when I used to live in Japan a few years ago.

Fortunately, Okamoto started making bigger ones in the past few years, but they still aren't as big as the biggest American condoms.

They made one called "Super Big Boy" with a picture of a horse on the box that if I remember correctly was about the size of a Trojan Magnum, but last year we found the "Mega Big Boy" (with an elephant on the box!) that was about 7.5" long and 5.75" in circumfrence. I'm pretty sure that's their biggest condom period. Compare that to a Magnum XL and it's no contest, but then again, even in America, most men don't need an 8"+ condom.

All that said, I've got a Japanese friend with a 7.5"+ cock, so the stereotype about all of them being tiny simply isn't true. And I have American friends who buy Magnum XLs when they have sub-7" penises, which is both unnecessary and probably defeating the purpose. So part of it is cultural rather than related to the physical size in the country.

Like for the Korea example, consider that it's a very conservative country. It may be more that their society isn't open to the idea of horse-cock dudes swinging about (even if it's the reality for some of us) rather than that they have a significantly smaller average penis size.

4. D_Ben Twilly

D_Ben Twilly New Member

For that matter, doesn't anyone else think regular American condoms are incredibly tight? I'm not even that big and don't even remotely pretend to be, but they're so tight it's actually painful to put them on, let alone keep them on, and if I get that far they're sure to break under the pressure immediately upon entry. I wonder if they're made small on purpose so average guys can feel like studs for having to buy Magnums.

5. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have an average sized dick too, and sometimes when I wear condoms it is so tight. It does hurt a bit. And when I have sex it isn't that pleasurable.

I'm so glad my current girlfriend is now on birth control.

6. Attila the Hung

Albums:
    I dunno about that, I`m not average in size at 7.75 by 5.75 and magnums are a snug fit for me whereas regular condoms are too tight with my girth, so methinks them average guys buying mags are doing so for their own ego as opposed to buying them because they actually fit, kinda like that hilarious story on another thread.

7. sir1826

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well i guess what i'm asking is if any members have used african or jamaican brand condoms (places where men are allegedly larger) and noticed that they are larger than american condoms?

Btw I'm not trying to say all asians are small or all blacks are big. But I always assumed condom size was the same everywhere. And now that i know its not, it would make sense that if there are placea with smaller condoms there would also be places with larger ones.

8. youngbuck00

youngbuck00 New Member

Albums:
    Condoms in East/Southeast Asia and India are smaller. But I think most people who use XL condoms in the US don't really need them.

9. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is true.

Also agreed regarding the XL condoms. What people don't realize that condoms are meant to be a tight fit and not design to cover your entire penis to the mons.

10. Madison_Thick

Madison_Thick New Member

Albums:
    anything less than an XL is too tight for me

11. avatarng

ahhhh! we have magnum size in the u.s. so my point is not all dicks are the same. we have small, medium, large and x-large right here in the u.s. why would you or you friend think Korean and some of you would say all Asian men have small dick.

12. sir1826

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    any africans here that can say if their condoms are bigger?

13. CaptainTrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    any russians here that can say if the condom wears you?

14. sbat

sbat New Member

Given that all Africans have 8+ inch penis you'd think that we would have condoms to match. But alas, we do not wear condoms in Africa (the country)...

15. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

And how would you know that most people who use XL condoms in the US don't really need them?

16. someperson

Gold Member

Albums:
    Since they use larger and larger animals I guess the next larger one would be a whale?

17. keithcc

keithcc New Member

I've never been to Korea and have never used a Korean condom but Japanese condoms are definitely smaller than American ones, just as the average Japanese man has a smaller penis than the average person in many other countries.

I see Korean and sometimes Chinese men in the locker room with relatively big penises, at least in the flaccid or semi-hard state. I have never seen one with a full erection. I don't make it a point to look at other guys' penises but you can't help it sometimes. When I see Japanese men in locker rooms they are smaller.

Black penis sizes are all over the place, since American blacks are of many tribes in Africa many of which have distinctly different physical characteristics. I see very few smaller than the white average. I see some big ones sometimes, but women I know tell me they don't grow when erect as much.

I have a Japanese lady friend whom I have had sex with many times. She says I am "very big" but I think she says that to every man she has been with. I asked her how Japanese men compare. She said on average they are smaller but harder. We don't use condoms since we are both fixed and have a defined limited partner set. She says white men ejaculate much more than Japanese men as well.

18. jujube

jujube Member

Riiight. You have never been to Korea, but you are able to distinguish Korean, Chinese, and Japanese men from one another in the locker room. Genius, man, just genius.

Go sit on a broken picket, moron.

19. D_Dick_S_Lapp

D_Dick_S_Lapp Account Disabled

lmfao

20. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well they pretty much used up land mammals at this point, so yeah, why not? :biggrin1: