Condom size Chart

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been seeing a lot of condom size help topics recently and I thought that it would be best to have a chart to sum up the size ranges (requirements) for each type of condoms (major brands only).

If I am correct:

Magnum XL:
length: 7-8" Girth: 6-7"

Thats all I know, maybe some people can help me fill out more of an actual chart/guideline.

thnx.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
I have been seeing a lot of condom size help topics recently and I thought that it would be best to have a chart to sum up the size ranges (requirements) for each type of condoms (major brands only).

If I am correct:

Magnum XL:

Thats all I know, maybe some people can help me fill out more of an actual chart/guideline.

thnx.
those are still WAY TOO SMALL!even if they were longer,my cockhead is abnormally thick,i as of yet to find a condom that'll stretch enough to cover it.:biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are the measurements you gave for an unstretched condom?

If I am correct:

Magnum XL:

Thats all I know, maybe some people can help me fill out more of an actual chart/guideline. thnx.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't know if there's a definite answer here. i'm 7 long and 5.5 around, and Magnum XLs are still pretty snug on me.