Condom Size for me?

D_mingba079

Just Browsing
Media
I am 21 and my erect girth (all the way around) is between 6 and 6 1/4 inches. My length is between 7 and 7 1/4 inches. Should I go with a large condom like a magnum? Or just go with the standard?

NotQuite_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girth is just under 7" and I have a lot of trouble getting in magun xl's. And if do get them on they usually break. They-Fit condoms fit me the best.

D_mingba079

Just Browsing
Media
So since I need the magnum would i be considered hung/big? I've only had sex with one girl so dont really know what too many girls think of it...

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
You don't need magnums. I'm the same size, some regular trojans fit fine. Don't buy a condom that's too loose because you think you're some giant hung dude, and then have it fall off and impregnate some chick.

Mag XLs don't fall off. I'm 6" girth and I have to pull the damn thing off when I'm done and starting to go limp. They are still very much a snug, secure fit.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't need to waste money on condoms...Just buy saran wrap and black electrical tape. Trust me, women appreciate frugality.

On a more helpful note; I'm just about exactly 6" in girth (midshaft & head...a little bit wider at the base) and I find that Magnums are perfect. I fit into Magnum XLs okay and they stay on but I guess i'm just paranoid about them slipping off. Magnums are the perfect mix of snuggness and non-strangulation. All other smaller condoms i've tried felt like they squeezed the blood out of my cock

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
The only difference between Mags and XLs is headroom. They are almost identical at the base. So if you can keep a regular Mag on, then you can keep an XL on.

I think some people are either scared of XLs or just feel like you have to be a horse to wear them. They are not THAT big, lol. :tongue:

B_davidfox

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not huge (7.4 by 5) but Magnums are great. I have trouble getting the regulars over my head, even when I'm soft, and I'm not that large soft. (Big balls, though! :smile: )

B_HornyAuzzie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im aussie so we have differant condom brands, but I use Four Seasons "Larger" never had one break and im about the same size as you I have had other brands break before.

longozzy

Superior Member
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im aussie so we have differant condom brands, but I use Four Seasons "Larger" never had one break and im about the same size as you I have had other brands break before.

ansell is another popular brand down here, but I have had them break on me before:frown1:

Or those King Size things. v.v

Four Seasons "Larger" are the largest I've come across so far, and they stretch a lot.