Condom size question. What's the best..?

I_Parrish

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So, I'm roughly 8' long, and 6' all the way around at the base. What would be the best size to buy..? I've broken more than a few regulars and moved up to Larges, but they still feel very tight.

Durex, Trojan, lifestyles- Any one inparticular you favor the most..?

Sorry for the oddball question. Thanks, in advance.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm guessing you mean 8 inches and not 8 feet, right? Cuz if you have a tool that is 8 feet long by 6 feet around, you have some mre pressing issues than condoms.

There are a number of threads about condoms. Do a search and you will find some good info. The men I have been with who have about a 6" girth seem to like the Magnum XL. The length of the condom has not been as much an issue as the snugness of it, until you reach around 9". But I'm a girl so.... any guys want to back me up on this?

Shurik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well, you and I have both broken regulars. I suggest Magnums at least. you may need Magnum XL

Durex XL seems to equate to a Magnum

sendera1

Sexy Member
Media
I'm about 6.25 around. I used Magnums for years and was patting myself on the back, except that they felt really tight. I just assumed they were supposed to feel that. In fact I never could really tell the difference between Magnums and regular condoms. I found out about Magnum XL's a couple of years ago and thought I was in heaven. I'll agree with the poster who said it's not so much the length as it is the thickness. I take a long time to cum so tight condoms never helped. Now I can enjoy myself and have a little feeling down there with the XL's.

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the big trojans, but you don't see them many places round here.
it's pretty much durex or nothing.
and the fact the NHS dont give XL ones out is pretty annoying.

glowfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay