condom size?

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If it feels loose, it is loose.

You might want to try Condomania.com and order the "custom" fit ones they sell.
They're great. The only problem is they ship from California and it takes about a week to get them so you gotta plan ahead. Just checked out your gallery. Really impressive, especially the "tower of power" also the vid is hot. Actually watched it a couple of times. BTW what size They Fit's do you use?

xrj789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll offer up my opinion, but if the condom feels right, then use it. If there's slippage, or it's coming off your cock, then don't use it, but apart from that, go with feel. I used Lifestyles for a while, until I realized that a condom isn't supposed to hurt when you put it on and take it off, then switched to magnums. There is minimal bagging around the head when i'm not fully hard, but it is snug along the shaft and doesn't slide or move at all.

Personally, I think the little extra movement in the head feels better - more friction along your cock. Love to hear what anyone else has to say on this.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It shouldn't be so tight that it doesn't slide a little on your shaft, but it should be tight enough to stay on during sex. If it comes off during sex then it's too big.