Condom Size???

WillShowAll9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey everybody. I have been wearing normal condoms but it's really painful sometimes because I have a considerably thick penis (6.5 inches around). I'm not that long though (about 6.5-7 long)...what do you think-would this warrant wearing Magnums or some other "large condom" brand?
What is the thickness range on magnums?
WillShowAll9
P.S. My name is misleading LOL the 9 is just a number I like, not that I "Will show all 9" as everybody thinks in chat :p

R

Russ

I am about your size and Magnums or Magnum XLs work fine (they are similar in girth, but the XL has very slightly more girth around the head).

Lariat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went through alot of different brands until I found Condomania.com They have a "fit kit" that you print out and then can get an accurate measurement that allows you to pick the right ones. You might give that a try.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have researched this for someone in a similar situation. The widest condoms are the female condom and the fit condoms are not always shipped to the US. I wouldn't mind wearing a female condom since it would be easier for someone with such great girth ;)

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I went through alot of different brands until I found Condomania.com They have a "fit kit" that you print out and then can get an accurate measurement that allows you to pick the right ones. You might give that a try.

Condomania aren't producing at the moment. Apparently they're bringing out a new range late this year.

pretpaal

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if MySize or Coripa are available in the US? They both have measuring tools at their websites. I'm a fraction bigger than you (6.7" girth) and these two brands opened up a new experience for me. I guess you'll need the B-section of Coripa or the 67 or 69mm from MySize.

Check condomerie.nl for ordering. This is a Dutch shop wich has an export-section... Good luck!