Condom Size

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by younggun, Apr 1, 2006.

1. younggun

younggun New Member

I found out recently that when removing a condom, you're supposed to slide it off, not roll it off. I did not know this, and I have to roll a condom to get it off. Does this mean that I am too big for that condom?

2. Thedrewbert

Thedrewbert Active Member

Albums:
    I usually have to roll them off too. How big are you and what kind of condoms are you using?

3. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have the same problem, even with the widest condom I can find (They Fit, size U22) and with my penis well lubricated. However, I rarely cum in the condom, so the fact that I flip it inside out as I roll it off does not present any risk of splattering semen, and results in the messier part of the condom ending up on the inside after it's off. Plus, I have no worries that a condom will ever slip off of me by accident!

4. Gonzo01

Gonzo01 New Member

Just apply some lube on your penis before putting the condom. This makes easier to get it off when is pulled out. But I suggest you try a handjob before, just for making sure it doesn't slip off when you're having rough sex.

5. jaseboy76

jaseboy76 New Member

I never liked having anal sex before because I didn't really feel anything when I used a condom. I was dating someone and he bought me some big size ones that I didn't even know they had. What a difference I can feel what I'm doing now.

6. Magnum XL

Magnum XL New Member

I have never pulled a condom off when done. I always roll it off. It's either that or wait 10 minutes for my snausage to go down.

7. mjcp

mjcp New Member

Albums:
    Same here.... never really thought about it before. They roll on, so why not roll them off?

8. mdc

mdc New Member

If you're trying to avoid pregnancy, just take it off when it's not near the vagina. It won't matter what method you use then. Also, if you're over 5" girth, don't use regular sized condoms as they don't fit properly on penises 5.25" girth or greater.

9. art

art
    Gold Member

Because if you're not careful when you roll them off, the semen will leak out, esp if you cum a lot.

Whatever way you want to take a condom off that keeps the semen inside is the right way.

10. PacknThick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Whats the big deal, is there a rule about the rubber coming off your dick as soon as you bust, unless you still inside whatever hole u fucked. After fuckin and cummin, i pull out and just lay there, unless its a super quickie and u zip up. either way im no where near the pussy for it to be a risk.

11. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

Howie Mandel in the past would put his entire head in a condom and blow it off with his nose breathing. So I think they all stretch pretty good.

12. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

That wasn't a condom. It was a rubber glove.

13. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Not everybody can take the girth of a regular sized condom. I can't wear the regular size they are too tight. I tried some on once and they cut off too much blood flow to my penis. It made my penis feel asleep and not as hard.

14. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I never used condoms in sexual intercourses, because i have done it ony with my gf and she is on the pill.

I tried to do it with regular condoms and the problem was to pack it in, not to take the condom out....

The time i tried a magnum XL on, it was impossible to pull it out with an erection or a semi, at least without breaking it.

So yes, it can defently be a size problem.

15. majormadness

majormadness New Member

You're not supposed to roll them off? I guess I should go up a size then. I've been rolling them off since the first time. I figured that since they came rolled up, you know... it's like a perfect bookend to the whole experience.

16. fliegles

fliegles New Member

Youngun, what earthly difference should it make whether you roll it off or pull it off? Frankly, I would think that the latter would be much messier. If you are referring to straight sex, just make sure you are no where near the lady's vagina and if it is gay sex, a little soap and water should take care of any spillage.

17. mjcp

mjcp New Member

Albums:
    Sugar, it's NEVER near the vagina.

18. WatchStr8Sex

Gold Member

Albums:
    Always put some lube on the tip of the cock before putting on the condom - for added sensation. All the spunk in the condom is enough to lubricate sliding the condom off. Pull it away from your cock and well away from her cunt so the spunk collects at the business end - remember, your cock is coated in spunk so don't rub it into her pussy. You can then dispose of said condom by throwing it onto your flatmate's chest as a trophy of your conquest. (He'll be awake cos he's just been listening to you banging her in the bedroom next to his)

19. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    I typically withdraw from the woman's vagina within a few minutes of cumming, so I still have a semi-erection and the condom stays on. It is always a good idea to grasp the base of the condom as you are withdrawing to make sure it doesn't slip off.

After cumming, I'm usually in no rush to remove the condom, so when I do, my erection has faded away and slipping the condom off is no problem at all. I don't think I have ever unrolled a condom that I have cummed in, ever.

Draft saved Draft deleted