Condom size

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by avg_joe, Feb 23, 2007.

1. avg_joe

Gold Member

Why does the Trojan Magnum condom have only 8" length? Is it because the condom manufacturer does not believe that 9" or 10" penises exist in real life? Do they think the horse hung penises are just an imaginary? :mad:

2. giantsfrey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    probably because once its 8 inches down its pretty secure and isn't going to fall off. does it really need to be any longer?

also, even if you've got 10 inches, it usually won't all get inside a pussy

3. RoyalT

RoyalT New Member

avg_joe why do you even care in the first place?

And the answer is as stated above. They have a tapered fit so they are pretty tight. Plus 8" goes a lot more than halfway down all human cocks. Adding an extra few inches just because there are a minority of penises a little bit larger than 8" isn't cost effective. It's stupid.

4. avg_joe

Gold Member

No question is stupid here. Only the idiots who attack other people for no reason are stupid !!!

5. ScottT315

ScottT315 New Member

If your using the condom to prevent STD's then you want as much coverage as you can get. The magnum is good when you are thick but most condoms are only 8 inches long. The texture of the skin on a penis makes it more likely for nasty bacterias and stuff to get in especially when you introduce friction to the overall action. So avg_joe has a good question here!

6. SilverSoldier

SilverSoldier New Member

As I recall, Trojan Magnums are also available in XL and XXL sise. I have used large and XL size. I'm 8.5" and the XL are just slightly loose, so I don't use them. They are also longer. I haven't put a ruler against one to see how long. I would imagine that the XXL size would accomodate most jaw-dropping, eye-popping cocks which are too big to have sex with.

7. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

I thought that the Trojan only made a regular Magnum and a Magnum XL? IS there a Magnum XXL???:confused: I can't fit into a Magnum XL for shit and I heard that TheyFit's are out of commision for now:confused: I haven't tried the TheyFit's yet but I hope to God they are larger than the XL!

...OB

8. love2showoff

love2showoff New Member

Albums:
    Why do people insist that there are cocks too big to have sex with...Is there a high degree of difficulty sometimes??? Yes. Does it take A LOT of foreplay??? Yes. As far as the condoms go Trojan Large is made for fatter cocks but they are too short magnum XL is the longest, but feels like a tourniquet to me personally. Raw dog and monogamy is clearly the preference!!

9. SilverSoldier

SilverSoldier New Member

Although we have generally the same equipment, it is completely individual, as evidenced in this thread.

No such thing that one size fits all. Not in condoms, or life.

Draft saved Draft deleted