Condom Size

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never used a condom before, I am a virgin. But I have a feeling I will be losing it soon. I've tried on normal size condoms, and they just don't fit. What condom brand should I use, and what size would be the best.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tough to say from pictures, and it's not like I know the dimensions of every condom. I'd maybe start with a magnum, or some other XL or large condom. I prefer Crown's myself, but not sure if they'd work for you. You can try: www.condomania.com

Condomania has a size chart with most every condom they make. Usually in mm measurements. If regular condoms are too tight or two short, you probably have to go with something with more width or length, maybe both.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Grindin,
You could use Magnums but whats ur true size?
In your very first post you say you were 6.5 around, copuples post later it amazingly grow another .5 making you 7 inches around. And one of your last post you were 8.5x7.5? :~ puzzle~

I wish I could grow like you though... even though you dont look 8.5 inches long to me and not 7 inches around either.

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if I ever said I'm 6.5 around that was a mistake. I'm really 8.5 x 7.5 on a good day, however.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if I ever said I'm 6.5 around that was a mistake. I'm really 8.5 x 7.5 on a good day, however.
I'm sorry, but at 7.5 girth (on your good days:rolleyes:) Magnum XLs will be too tight. Your best hope is to wait for TheyFit condoms to come back on the market.