Condom size

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by tcorsaro, Feb 19, 2008.

1. tcorsaro

tcorsaro New Member

I like how trojan magnums fit everywhere but the head.... not quite big enough head and not quite long enough to really wear it.... anyone have any suggestions?

2. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Most people have the opposite problem with not enough room at the base.

Maybe you should try the Magnum Twisters.

3. tcorsaro

tcorsaro New Member

yeah it seems that way.... im about 6.75x5.50 but the widest is definatly in the middle

4. ManTubeula

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Have You Tried Not Having Such A Gigantic Penis?

5. tcorsaro

tcorsaro New Member

no sorry i havent tried that, i really dont find it to be anything special

6. kjguy

kjguy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Is it bad that the condoms I use are totally random. Sometimes, I'm completely squished in one, while others work great! I like the thin ones...

7. tcorsaro

tcorsaro New Member

i love how trojan ulta thins feel while im having sex but getting one on is a rather pain in the ass, have to stretch it over

8. ManTubeula

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sometimes I Think Some Condoms Are For Kids...Like A Training Condom...Lifestyles Are The Worst, Cheapest Condoms...You'd Prolly Be Doing Better Tying A Balloon Off ..

9. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

What about Durex XXLs?

10. ManTubeula

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Actually Never Tried, The Maggies Are Good Enough...Except They Do Have A Habit Of Rolling Down...But I Usually Just Attribute That To Hard F*ckin'..Not really the safest thing

11. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I've never tried to stretch one over my ass. In Sex Ed we were taught to put them on our dicks. :ponder: :surprised: :squareeyed:

12. Kallisti

Kallisti New Member

Albums:
    I used to wear regular trojan lubed, but was told by a woman I slept with a few years ago that I really should switch to magnums. I mean, condoms were kinda tight on me but I just thought that was life. I didn't think I had a big enough cock to warrant a condom upgrade, and i DAMN sure didn't want to get caught in some awful awkward situation where I whip out a Magnum and it's too big on me... so I made sure the first time I tried a Magnum was with the girl who recommended it. She said she had known guys smaller than me that wore Magnums. I'm not huge or anything, a little over 7inches and i have never measured girth but I'm told it's pretty stout. Now, when I wear condoms (which with my current long-term gf i don't always) I wear magnums.

13. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

I tried out a magnum because I was skeptic too. While it did go on eaiser, and is a little roomier, it's still a strangler at the base and leave a nasty red ring. I would try XLs, but again, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be that tight or not.

Like I said, Durex XXLs are sized in between magnums and magnum XLs, so if the Xls are too big, the Durex's should be perfect.

14. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

everyones dick is different, its a fuckin condom, not a fashion show, put one on, and fuck some pussy, stop worrying about getting the biggest condom possible that you can wear without it falling off on each thrust. some threads are so pathetic... "my dick is too big for condoms.. but i have no pictures toi prove it!!!!"
    and yea usually its too tight on the shaft, not the head, and remember condoms are SUPOSED to be tight! they arnt supposed to be on the brink of sliding off just so you can show of the XXL wrapper

15. PacknThick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

uncut1234 u stole the words right outta my hands. lol. the worst is when people bitch and moan on here and they dont even have pics in their profile.

16. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

hahah glad someone agrees.. i can see im not gona last long here.. ive only been here about 2 weeks or so and already these forums are just repetitive dribble .. guys whinning about their dick being too big but dont have any pics, or guys with big dicks playing dumb and trying to act like they think its small in an atempt to have others comfort them and tell them how giant their penis is.. christ.. and dont even get me started on all the ridiculous , far fetched, fantasies that some people try to pass off as stories that have happened to them.. its amazing when asked about their biggest,how many people on here say they have had 11-15" dicks.. lmfao, you people crack me up

17. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

I wonder where I could get the magnums any the normal ones or Xl's for a cheaper price... prefered if get in boxes.. last time I bought 75 magnums large for 27$ or so.. anyone know where I could get them cheaper.. I only have 4 left. Let me know.. send me a private message with links or something. Thanks.

18. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

hqahahah.. dont toot your own horn too loud bro
    "i bought 75 magnums and only have 4 left"
    thank you for keeping us up to date on your condom count... appreciate it

19. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

I am for real... I wonder if someone here knows where to get them cheaper haha :) maybe 200 or so. :)

20. D_Adoniah Sheervolume

D_Adoniah Sheervolume Account Disabled

try ebay. seriously. bought some XLs, worked great, expiration date was well into the future.

and i dislike people who whinge instead of being part of solutions. if you don't like what you're seeing here, start a thread you think is worthy of the site!

Draft saved Draft deleted