Condom Sizes....

nark29

Just Browsing
Media
I'm: 7.8inches long/ girth normal...never measured... it aint a pencil dick or nothing.
A
lright i asked the guy at the pharmacy but about sizes and stuff but he had no idea..... I was thinking maybe i should get the trojan magnum kind since from what i see around 7.8 inches is pretty good, but i played it safe and bought the normal type condom size... Would you recommend i get magnum/are there any specifications for this shit... pharmacy dudes didn't know.. My friend was buying them with me and he's 8.5 long/girth unknown and he just bought what i got not knowing sizes either... thanks.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Your question is impossible to answer without meaningful girth measurements (and "normal" is not meaningful). Girth is more important than length for condom sizes. If your girth is, say, at least 5.5", Magnums may work well for you. If it's even thicker--say, 6" or more--you may need to go bigger, like Magnum XL. For a really good fit go to www.condomania.com and order some "They Fit" condoms.

nark29

Just Browsing
Media
Alright man guess i'm going to have to find my moms sewing kid and put that shit around my dick while it's fully erect?

D

deleted2253

Originally posted by nark29@Jul 28 2005, 10:02 PM
Alright man guess i'm going to have to find my moms sewing kid and put that shit around my dick while it's fully erect?
[post=332808]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah measure it when its hard around the fattest part, usually somewhere in the middle of your shaft.

At the most recent Pride Parade I went to, Trogan was giving away free Magnum condoms and a post card with three different sized circular holes, small, medium and large, the large being the size of girth that fits Magnums. It told me very quickly that my girth, about 7" around, is bigger than what a magnum is comfortable for, so I will probably need to try Magnum XL. Magnums are also good if you have length, so they may be comfortable for you in that regard, but you will definetly need to measure your girth to get a proper fitting condom.

nark29

Just Browsing
Media
Alright thanks i measured my girth, i'm around 6.3inches around... so i guess my measurements are 7.8lengh 6.3girth.... the normal condom size for trojan i tried on and i couldn't get it half way down my dick, wayyyyy to fucking tight... so i guess go for magnums, or magnum XL?? Thanks

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by nark29@Aug 9 2005, 01:21 PM
Alright thanks i measured my girth, i'm around 6.3inches around... so i guess my measurements are 7.8lengh 6.3girth.... the normal condom size for trojan i tried on and i couldn't get it half way down my dick, wayyyyy to fucking tight... so i guess go for magnums, or magnum XL?? Thanks
[post=334004]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm 6 inches in girth and Magnums are OK with me. Buy a 3-pack of each and try them.
Or go the custom route with the 'They Fit' condoms. Do a web search and you'll find them.

LapDog :p

nark29

Just Browsing
Media
Alright thanks alot guys... next time i'm buy a place to buy condoms i'll pick up some large,magnum,magnum xl... :p the lady at the counter will think i'm retarded, but who cares. :)

HungTeenStud

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quick FYI...

Trojan Magnums and Magnum XLs are virtually identical in length and width. From condomania.com...

Magnum:
Length- 205mm
Width- 54/60mm

Magnum XL:
Length- 205mm
Width- 54/65mm

The second width measurement (60 & 65mm) is at the top of the condom for head room. Basically the difference is less than 1/4" in head room, none in length or thickness elsewhere, which in the real world won't really make any difference. Go for either one.

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
www.ripnroll.com has a section of different measurements for large condoms. Magnum XLs seem to have the most girth, and they are certainly more comfortable than regular condoms for me. I would recommend having a look at this site for what fits you best, then trying that brand out.