Condom sizes

adawg

Just Browsing
Media
Is there a cock size chart (length and girth) for condoms? I've looked but can't seem to find any info. I'm 7x6 and regular Trojans are tight. I've switched to magnums but I don't consider myself to have a large penis. Just wanted some thoughts or a guide if someone knows of one.

Purified

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel the same way adawg and I am similar in my size. Im slightly thicker than you but I still feel like I do "deserve" that magnum title. Me and my girlfriend have been using Magnum Thins and they feel great, my only concern is when I start losing my stiffy and she is still cumming she start to slowly pull it off. I cant tell if its because I dont fit that size or if its just her suction doing too much work.

Im going to continue to wear the Magnum brand because I had 4 normal condoms break on me in a row and I cant afford any more plan B. :p

pacer3

Experimental Member
Media
Lifestyles King size XL are 2" wide and 7.5" long. The band is tight enough to stay on so it doesn't really matter if the base meets your base or not (unless you want STD protection I suppose.) They stay on well, and they don't have the overpowering Trojan smell.

obscurity

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My circumference is between 6.5" and 7", and I can't use regular condoms without discomfort. Even the normal Magnums can cause some problems. The XL's are the only ones that I can always use comfortably.

Last edited: