condom suctioning to penis

BigPappy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you guys know how to prevent this?:confused: After sex for awhile the condom suctions the hell out of my penis and pulls the blood from my head. I try to stretch the condom back away and get a little air and room, but it will 're-suction' after a few minutes. It really kills the mood and feels weird.

It feels like the condom's get very pliable and stretchy after this happens(much more so than they already are:rolleyes:).

I've had this experience with trustex xl, magnum twisters, vivid large and crown skinless(which always broke and I no longer use them)

BigPappy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bump. Anyone have this issue? Normal? I have never really needed to use condoms until recently so maybe this is just one of the unfavorable traits of condom usage...:frown1:

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The last time I used one I had problems. It was impossible to feel anything. When my partner tried to pull it off of me, he found it very difficult. For comfort reasons, I apply coconut oil to my penis and testicles after showering and use tissue to wipe the excess off. I think that the slight film of coconut oil, while not enough to weaken the condom, caused it to stick tenaciously to my penis; it was almost like having it glued on. His came off easily.