condom suctioning to penis

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BigPappy, May 5, 2010.

1. BigPappy

BigPappy New Member

Albums:
    Do you guys know how to prevent this?:confused: After sex for awhile the condom suctions the hell out of my penis and pulls the blood from my head. I try to stretch the condom back away and get a little air and room, but it will 're-suction' after a few minutes. It really kills the mood and feels weird.

It feels like the condom's get very pliable and stretchy after this happens(much more so than they already are:rolleyes:).

I've had this experience with trustex xl, magnum twisters, vivid large and crown skinless(which always broke and I no longer use them)

2. BigPappy

BigPappy New Member

Albums:
    bump. Anyone have this issue? Normal? I have never really needed to use condoms until recently so maybe this is just one of the unfavorable traits of condom usage...:frown1:

3. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

don't understand...

4. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    The last time I used one I had problems. It was impossible to feel anything. When my partner tried to pull it off of me, he found it very difficult. For comfort reasons, I apply coconut oil to my penis and testicles after showering and use tissue to wipe the excess off. I think that the slight film of coconut oil, while not enough to weaken the condom, caused it to stick tenaciously to my penis; it was almost like having it glued on. His came off easily.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice