Condom that'll Fit?

musicman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd also like to know about large condoms that still allow some sensation. The Magnum XLs pretty much fit, but it has about the same effect as a shower curtain. I want to feel too.

BareAss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys (and gals),

Obviously, this is my first post here and i'd like to say hullo to everybody. Besides being self-absorbed when it comes to large genitals, you seem alright. lol j/k I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here though .seriously.

Now, as the thread title'll suggest, i'm having trouble finding a condom that'll really fit me. I've tried on the standard Durex condom before and it snapped. My penis is 8" long, 6" around uncut. Can anyone help me find a condom that'll fit me (and preferrably doesn't cost like, 100 dollars for 5 of them)?

All help appreciated.
.. Welcome guy. and about those Condoms.. In jr USA, not sure about other places, "Avanti" They are not made of laytex, they are "Polypropelene"
.. You literally can pour a gallon of water in one, or pull it over your fist. their thin, and come in most types... ( ribbed, smooth, tipped, etc.)

BareAss