Condom theft!!

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by Alexander the 8, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Alexander the 8

Alexander the 8 Well-Known Member

We had our 17yr old nephew round staying last week and put him in our spare room.
    I keep my condoms in the cabinet next to the bed.
    I'm so organised I keep the stock in order and in batches, weird I know.

However after he left I noticed a batch had gone missing, being on the big side, it is Magnum extra large that I use.
    I put two and two together and assumed he'd helped himself and thought, ok, do I contact him to tell him they are big condoms or do I let him find out for himself and embarrass him for helping himself. Big O said we should tell him, but she didn't want to mention it to him.

I did the latter, and left him to it. Waited 'till the next time I met him and asked if he managed to fill the condom.
    He laughed, and said, "mum said you were big but I never thought you were that big, I would have been aswell using my fucking sleeping bag"!!
    Good lad! If not my size, he has my sense of humour!!

2. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    do you have an open relationship with your nephew? Perhaps this will serve to strengthen that relationship- and allow you to be a positive influence in his life. Pick up some that are more modestly sized so you have some on-hand to openly give him next time.

3. Alexander the 8

Alexander the 8 Well-Known Member

Yes we do, he has no father around, so I tend to look out for him. We got him a varied multi pack, wrapped them up with a note not to use them up all at once. He's a decent lad and will, I'm sure be heading the right way.
    Cheers.

Draft saved Draft deleted