Condom theft!!

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by Alexander the 8, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Alexander the 8

Alexander the 8 Well-Known Member

We had our 17yr old nephew round staying last week and put him in our spare room.
    I keep my condoms in the cabinet next to the bed.
    I'm so organised I keep the stock in order and in batches, weird I know.

However after he left I noticed a batch had gone missing, being on the big side, it is Magnum extra large that I use.
    I put two and two together and assumed he'd helped himself and thought, ok, do I contact him to tell him they are big condoms or do I let him find out for himself and embarrass him for helping himself. Big O said we should tell him, but she didn't want to mention it to him.

I did the latter, and left him to it. Waited 'till the next time I met him and asked if he managed to fill the condom.
    He laughed, and said, "mum said you were big but I never thought you were that big, I would have been aswell using my fucking sleeping bag"!!
    Good lad! If not my size, he has my sense of humour!!

2. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    do you have an open relationship with your nephew? Perhaps this will serve to strengthen that relationship- and allow you to be a positive influence in his life. Pick up some that are more modestly sized so you have some on-hand to openly give him next time.

3. Alexander the 8

Alexander the 8 Well-Known Member

Yes we do, he has no father around, so I tend to look out for him. We got him a varied multi pack, wrapped them up with a note not to use them up all at once. He's a decent lad and will, I'm sure be heading the right way.
    Cheers.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice