condom + tightness problem = sad cowboy

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Cowboy Pete, Nov 4, 2006.

1. Cowboy Pete

Cowboy Pete New Member

I just recently started a relationship with a new girl and she is extremely tight. This coupled with the fact that my penis is pretty thick means she gets worn out pretty quickly. I don't know its exact circumference but I have to use the Magnum XL condoms. Anyway, even though I start with lots of foreplay, use lube and take it easy on her, I can't seem to make it last long enough for me to finish, mostly due to the fact that I'm wearing the condom. For the obvious safety reasons, I don't want to have sex without a condom and for the obvious not-being-a-jerk reasons, I don't want to be any less gentle or pressure her to have sex after she's worn out. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had a problem like this so any advice you guys could give would be really helpful. If it helps at all, a little under 7 inches long.

2. sizeworshipper

Albums:
    I too am on the thick size and about your length. Magnum makes a warming lubrication condom that feels just like your not wearing one. It's great stuff.
    Hope this helps

3. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

just go without the condom you will be so happy that you lost it

4. Cowboy Pete

Cowboy Pete New Member

Are those the same size as the regular magnums? If so, they'd be too tight for me.

5. Cowboy Pete

Cowboy Pete New Member

I've had sex without a condom before and I know how much better it feels. However that girl was a virgin who was also on birth control. This girl is niether... safety first.

6. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

The website "condomania" sells 'custom' fit size condoms up to a size large enough to fit ANYONE comfortably. You should be able to find the right combo of length and width to fit you.

7. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    I have the same issue, however my relationship has lasted for many years. Im very large and my wife is very small and tight. So over the years we've just learned how to work together. I also use Magnum XL condoms and have for years. You just have to use lube and thats it! Try using a little inside the end just for yourself. Otherwise you are both going to need as much lube as you can get for a while until she conforms to your shape and she will after a while.

8. Cowboy Pete

Cowboy Pete New Member

I just checked out their website and I'll print out their "fit kit" tomorrow when I have access to a printer.

I didn't think of the lube on the inside... thanks.

9. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    Just one more word about it. Lube on the inside of your condom is great and you'll have to be the only one to deside how much, but just be careful that you don't get to much. Because, no matter how big you are and how tight she is, it can still slip off... at the worst posible time. Just start with a little and see how to works for you.

Draft saved Draft deleted