Condom Trouble

DownBelow: Hi my penis is 8" long and 6.5" thick and I'm gearing up to have sex for the first time. I tried putting on a standard condom a few years back and I knew from that I'd need a bigger one so I bought a pack of the biggest condoms they had in the chemist (Trojan Magnum Large) and it doesn't fit. I can't get it over the tip of my penis. What do I do? If my partner wears a femidom would that be OK? I have read that the femidom is 6.5" long so would my longer penis break the end of it when I'm having sex? Thanks.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DownBelow@Dec 24 2004, 03:14 PM
Hi my penis is 8" long and 6.5" thick and I'm gearing up to have sex for the first time. I tried putting on a standard condom a few years back and I knew from that I'd need a bigger one so I bought a pack of the biggest condoms they had in the chemist (Trojan Magnum Large) and it doesn't fit. I can't get it over the tip of my penis. What do I do? If my partner wears a femidom would that be OK? I have read that the femidom is 6.5" long so would my longer penis break the end of it when I'm having sex? Thanks.
[post=269643]Quoted post[/post]​

Keep working at it. I'm thicker than you and can still get a Trojan Magnum on. What works best for me is to unroll it slightly (maybe about 1.5"), and then try getting it on.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm 8.5 x 6 and Magnums fit me okay enough. I say kepp trying. Is te tip of your tool extremely larger (wider) than the rest of it? That could explain why you're having trouble. With condoms, practice makes perfect.

doug699: Im about your size

and Magnum XL seems about right

Large was alot of work

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
The durex xxl condoms are longer than magnum xl's are, but the magnum xl is wider. If you want the largest out there, try the condomania website and order their G22 on the custom fit side. Right now, it's the largest they make. I've got a family member (no pun) that works there and he tells me that they're toying with the idea of offering some larger sizes as the web site gets pinged enough to maybe make it worthwhile.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Apply a few drops of some good (latex safe) lube to the head of your penis, or into the rubber before you begin rolling it onto your cock. I find it helps get it on and helps in the "feeling" department as well.

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
Would the Trojan Magnum XL condoms fit over a 12" by 8.5" or would you need to order specially made-to-fit condoms to fit that size? Or can't you get condoms that go that large?

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Spank_The_Monkey@Feb 18 2005, 09:35 AM
Would the Trojan Magnum XL condoms fit over a 12" by 8.5" or would you need to order specially made-to-fit condoms to fit that size? Or can't you get condoms that go that large?
[post=284196]Quoted post[/post]​
Hell no. I wouldn't use the Magnum XL if you're any more than 6.5" girth.

And also, at 12" it will not cover the whole penis regardless.

I can't tell you about other condoms as it's the only one I've ever tried.

london_dude

Cherished Member
Media
Ok, i posted some time back on this very issue and i bloody forgot the answer...! I tried to find the thread but couldnt

Well i will ask again...

I am not a trully LPSG like you guys, I am 6.5" (i though i was less but on measuring again after a few years... it was actually bigger!) and a girth of 5 7/8"-6" ( i have trouble measuring that since i find the process awckward and off-putting... so it may be more than 6", but i assume that its under six inch - do u guys find this?). I should also mention that i am that thick all the way across my penis, prob thickest around middle but not by much, my head does not flare out, particularly since i got foreskin.

Standard condoms piss me off - my penis looks seriously distorted inside one, like a XS t-shirt on a obese man.

NOW - Magnum or magnum XL was the question, i think.

These are the magnums available in British websites, though not really in the stores. I say Brit cause regulations are slightly different here in britain than to the US (cant order from US - only have cash card in the meantime).

British Magnum XL (http://www.britishcondoms.com/trojan-condoms/trojan-magnum-xl-condoms.html)

length: 205mm
width at base: 57mm
width at shaft & head: 64mm
thickness: 0.07mm

British magnum

length: 205mm
width: 55mm
thickness: 0.07mm.

So given this, what recommendations? Advice from anyone with actual regular experience and SAME thickness would be great, not 6.5" (def Magnum XL, no?) nor 5.5" (magnum cause thats quite thick, right?)- see, 6.5"a thick penis is different to 6" as is 5.5", thats the nature of volume.

Also no 'i am 8.5" thick' penis advice, useless as you are likely lying. Or ill. :mellow:

They fit condoms - in poor paying job after uni - cant afford that crap! Magnums are expensive enough, cheers!

THANK YOU!

PS: i suppose i am sponging by asking for your contribution, so in order to give back to your community, i will give my opinion, which is mostly learned if not amusing, on some issues proposed in this website in the near future.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
London Dude,

I am only slighty longer than you and the same thickness. I find that the Magnums fit me just fine. I've tried Magnum XLs as well, and they don't slip off. ;)

If you can afford it, order a package of each and do your own tests! Much more fun that way!

LapDog :p

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
Hey Summertime,

My relative doesn't work for Trojan. He works for the people behind condomania, which has zilch to do with trojan. They are supposedly going to look at the non-latex side of things, but they move at about half the speed of smell (stealing from my favorite comedian) to put it mildly. When I learn something I'll let people here know.

BND