condom/uncircumcised

siebie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are you still a virgin, James?

The best way, is to roll your foreskin back, before putting it on. Some guys like a drop of lubricant INSIDE the condom too, but I gues that is just personal taste. I would be worried about it slipping off, lol

Good luck, and let us know how you get on.

sean

Reactions: Devashish Khatre

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yup. Roll your 'skin back and keep it back while rolling down the condom.

When you take it off, do the same thing because if you pull it off with your foreskin over the glans it can hurt.

Before you have sex, it would be a good idea to try this at home so you get an idea of how things work.

Reactions: dickdick18

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a stupid comment (to get circumcised)

What I do it just put the condom on, without pulling the foreskin back. And the foreskin goes back on its own. When I pull it off, the foreskin is always forward and it doesn't hurt.

Of course I've read that the proper way is to pull the foreskin back first. Also, lubing up the whole cock is good too.

SteveT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I suppose we all learn the best way to put a condom on.

I prefer pulling the foreskin back and then putting the condom on and letting everything just roll back into place.

Of course, it is always better if someone else is putting it on you!!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I am uncut. Yes, I use condoms.
Yes, I use a lube, a drop or two inside the condom tip
Yes, I pull my generous foreskine back.
Yes, I roll the condom back off after intercourse.
Yes, I shave my shaft to avoid pubic hair from becoming tangled with the condom as I roll it off.
Yes, I enjoy frequent full blown sexual, vaginal intercourse.

No I have never had a condom break during any sexual intercourse, passive or very active.
No I have never had a condom slip off, even though I use lube inside.

Yes, I was a participant in the University of Indiana Condom study some eighteen months ago.

I am able to continue to say that I continue to enjoy life and that includes plenty of sex and also generous amounts of foreplay and post play that includes oral and hand stimulation from my partner, just as I freely and willingly give oral and hand stimulation to my partner.

Reactions: cadmanken

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
And please... Watch for allergic reactions.

Lubes, latex.. all can make you, hella itchy, or red.

Just practice before hand, I did that a few times, got the condom on with ease.. makes the whole sex thing ALOT easier.:rolleyes:

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I think condoms can be awkward for uncut guys because of the way they are designed. I like being uncut but I find condoms sometimes interfere with the gliding mechanism and the skin shaft system.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
stefanog65 said:
get circumcised, you will get laid more and especially more head from the girls. i did :0
Circumcision is surgery and all surgery is dangerous. here was recently a case where a doctor took of part of the kids glans, while doing a circumcision that the parents didn't want their son to have.

Plus circumcision is a barbaric act that is only promoted by anti-sex self-righteous winger puritans.

Reactions: wet4skin

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
It is easy: when you are FULLY hard, pull completely back your foreskin, then put the condom on your penis (on the tip). With one hand press the reservoir, so that air gets out, with the other gentl unroll the condom along the shaft. Be careful with your nails.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is no one way that is right for everybody. Most guys seem to roll the skin back first, some don't (expecially if the skin won't go back, of course). If you put a drop of lube in first, pull the skin back, and leave overhang on the condom, the skin can roll back and forward inside the condom (or roll the condom with it) in a more natural way (more like how it would if the condom wasn't there).

See also http://www.circumstitions.com/condoms.html

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Snozzle said:
There is no one way that is right for everybody. Most guys seem to roll the skin back first, some don't (expecially if the skin won't go back, of course). If you put a drop of lube in first, pull the skin back, and leave overhang on the condom, the skin can roll back and forward inside the condom (or roll the condom with it) in a more natural way (more like how it would if the condom wasn't there).

See also http://www.circumstitions.com/condoms.html

Interesting technique! My foreskin is too short for that, but at least it means I have no trouble slipping the condom on, even though the head is quite big.

RealityMonster

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've found that I have to have my foreskin up while I put the condom on and then ease it down inside the condom before insertion. I find that if I retract my foreskin first, the ring gets caught behind the head of my penis, and is then hidden underneath my foreskin, and I can't roll the condom down the shaft!

Has anyone else had this problem? I'm a bit worried that this is significantly 'incorrect' enough that I'm risking breaking the condom. On the other hand, the condom actually goes on at all, which is something.

I've even tried condoms with roomier heads, but of course the ring at the base isn't any bigger.

Reactions: labalf

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
There is no one way that is right for everybody.
I agree. Many here suggest to roll the foreskin back before putting on a condom, but in my case it was better to let the foreskin in place despite the fact it slips back very easily when erect. This way it offers more protection to the glans (I am probably over-sensitive). I have not done this for years now, so today I may even not tolerate a condom with the foreskin retracted. :wink:

Reactions: Dourautomaton