condom/uncircumcised

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
I am uncurcumcised and i am wondering, how do you put a condom on a uncurcumcised penis? thanks james.

I have an advice ....fold the foreskin back, fixation it with tape until it look like a circumcised cock ....and then use condom (see pictures)

It is not only make condom stay cover the penis ...but will give an uncut guy an experience ....a more intense high level of pleasure that only can be felt by a circumcised guy ....

I advice all of uncut guys to try this ...so they will agree with me that one of circumcision's benefit is increasing pleasureability .... I challenge all of nocirc's fans to try this technique.

Attachments

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
get circumcised, you will get laid more and especially more head from the girls. i did :0
Actually there are many that like an "uncut cock", I have been with both circumcised and uncircumcised and i find that the "uncut" guys can go for longer, on the note that you get more head from the girls, well the bitches don't know noting anyways, especially in the giving head department, not to mention most think that sucking dick is gross. Stupid Bitches!!!!

roy86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, when I use a condom, I kind of stretch it out over my head and pull it on - I have foreskin, but I was circumsized, just not fully - and i like it that way, but when I put the condom on, I just pull it down over my head, then I roll it down the shaft.

It works fine for me - and it's easier since it doesn't get caught up in the skin.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Depends on how easily your foreskin rolls back. The basic direction is to have your foreskin back (rolled back, retracted, however) BEFORE you unroll the condom over your erection. (Did I mention you should be erect?)

BTW, it's more fun if your partner unrolls the condom for you. Though my foreskin still covers my head when I'm hard, it rolls back easily enough. One person just started unrolling the condom with her fingers tight against my 'skin, and it pushed/rolled back without any other motion. And she did it nice and s-l-o-w-l-y, too, so I was Super ready before the condom was fully on.

It works the easiest way!

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what i have discovered, is condoms always seemed to slide off being intact/uncut.. so what i tried was.. pull the skin back, all the way down the shaft.. roll the condom on as you normally would.. but keep letting some of the skin that would bunch up in, under the condom. it seems to have worked using regular ones.. but it would still slide down some, and iv gotten worried about them sliding off.

i did however look into lifestyle's snugger fit.. i don't think they're just for small people, because even unrolled, it fits about all of my shaft, and they feel snug.. but the ring is tighter, meaning its not going to slide much with the skin. know what I'm saying? i have yet been able to try these out with sex. but masturbating with them (can focus a lot more on the head) and using them in my toy, they seem to grip a lot better.. and the foreskin gets to move as it naturally does. so get yourself a pack of these and try them out.

wet4skin

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm uncut, and I found the information below (from a condom manufacturer) to be very helpful. I fall into the second category (long foreskin that covers my cock-head when hard), and it's true that I must leave my foreskin forward when putting on the condom or the condom will come off. The length of a guy's foreskin determines whether it's best to pull it back or leave it forward when putting on the condom.
  • I F Y O U have a short or medium length foreskin, pull it back before rolling the condom on.
  • I F Y O U have a long foreskin (and the skin covers most of your cock-head when you're hard) you need to leave your foreskin forward, or the condom could slide off when your foreskin slides back into place.

Reactions: long_uncut

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I'm uncut, and I found the information below (from a condom manufacturer) to be very helpful. I fall into the second category (long foreskin that covers my cock-head when hard), and it's true that I must leave my foreskin forward when putting on the condom or the condom will come off. The length of a guy's foreskin determines whether it's best to pull it back or leave it forward when putting on the condom.
  • I F Y O U have a short or medium length foreskin, pull it back before rolling the condom on.
  • I F Y O U have a long foreskin (and the skin covers most of your cock-head when you're hard) you need to leave your foreskin forward, or the condom could slide off when your foreskin slides back into place.
Ain't that the truth.

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've found that I have to have my foreskin up while I put the condom on and then ease it down inside the condom before insertion. I find that if I retract my foreskin first, the ring gets caught behind the head of my penis, and is then hidden underneath my foreskin, and I can't roll the condom down the shaft!

Has anyone else had this problem? I'm a bit worried that this is significantly 'incorrect' enough that I'm risking breaking the condom. On the other hand, the condom actually goes on at all, which is something.

I've even tried condoms with roomier heads, but of course the ring at the base isn't any bigger.
The condom getting stuck behind the head and under the foreskin is the worst. Happens all the time. How can I fix this?

I decided not to pull the foreskin after all those times the condos ring got stuck between the glans and the pulled back skin.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The condom getting stuck behind the head and under the foreskin is the worst. Happens all the time. How can I fix this?

I decided not to pull the foreskin after all those times the condos ring got stuck between the glans and the pulled back skin.
I got the solution for that bud, I pull all my skin up cover the head with the forskin, then I pinch the top of the condum with my skin, pull the ring of the condum down to the shaft, then I pull the condum up by the tip, then do again roll it down. I give enough space for my head wen I pull the skin back down towards the shaft, it acts as a secound forskin, with the room to go up, and down ! I hope that works for you, and it is easy to understand.

Reactions: cadmanken

David Berry2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I find it almost impossible to roll it past the glans. So I put fingers each side of condom to get it over the head first. And then it feels right. I have had trouble getting any meaningful stimulation in a tight condom