Condom vs No Condom

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by wildwestend, May 18, 2010.

1. wildwestend

wildwestend New Member

I have never had sex without a condom and I'm wondering the real differance. I have been told by friends that its so good, I would like to hear what you guys have to say. So, can you please rate sex with a condom on a scale of 1-10, ofcourse 10 being the best, and rate sex without a condom on a scale of 1-10. The only comparison I've ever heard before was that a friend can come 1 or 2 times out of 10 times with a condom on and he can come 8 or 9 times out of 10 times without a condom on. Feel free to also talk about differances etc... But my main concern is just the rating out of 10. Thnx guys!

2. TheEqu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    With condom: 7
    Without: 9

on average, sometimes sex can feel good with a condom, sometimes not, even with the same woman. however sometimes wearing one can allow me to penetrate easier, depends on how turned on the lady is. also got to consider cleanup - condom = less mess.

pros for no condom - it DOES feel great, and there is no awkward moment when you have to stop having fun to put the bastard on.

Still, I would only do no-condom sex in LTR where I can trust her and I know another form of birth control is in effect.

3. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Over rated.

Definitely feels better though.

If 1 is normal sex ill make it about a 3

4. vibrator

vibrator New Member

Condoms are restrictive, but necessary if your having a sexual relationship with someone you don't know and they will effective your size and sensitivity.

5. hud01

Gold Member

With Condom 8
    Without 10

Pluses for condom. Safety, makes you last longer, not as messy afterwards -no wondering about who gets the wet spot.

Pluses for not. Feels so much better. Try this, rub your partner's arm with a latex glove on, then remove it and try again. Can come more easily the second, third, etc. time. Don't have to worry about going deep. If you really want to be safe with a condom, you might not want to penetrate all the way, unless the only reason to wear it is to avoid pregnancy. Easier to fuck a second time without taking a break.

6. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

It definitely feels better without, but I don't find that it makes as big a difference as some guys seem to. If without is rated 10 (for the sensation alone, I mean) then I'd rate with about 8 or 8.5, I guess.

Where the big difference lies, for me, is that you can be more spontaneous without a condom and "go with the flow" much more easily. That said, it's not worth riding bareback if you're going to risk disease or an unwanted pregnancy.

7. Nickstevens

Nickstevens New Member

Without condom = 10
    With condom = 6

There is a good difference but if you have to be protected, it's not like you are not going to enjoy sex just because of the condom, just a little bit less. It helps some people last longer than usual.

8. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Never having had straight sex before, what mess is created? I mean, does the cum just kinda pour out?

9. whatis1

whatis1 New Member

depends on the load

10. hud01

Gold Member

Search for creampie videos, especially japanese. You should be able to find some in the straight section.

11. whatis1

whatis1 New Member

With Condom 7 Without Condom 10 maybe some people are more sensitive than others, there is something about flesh to flesh that does it for me

12. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

The only thing I like about condoms is when a woman unrolls one over my hard shaft. I really love having my cock handled. And not that sex is bad with a condom, it's just not as good as without one - it just takes me way longer to cum, the sensation of fucking isn't quite as great, and I don't think I cum as hard.

I'd say relatively, sex is a 10 without a condom, and maybe a 7 with a condom. Part of it, in addition to the hotter sensation, is that it's just really a turnon to me when I squirt my hot cream into a woman while I'm fucking her, and then feel it sliding against my rod. Some women have told me I cum hard enough that they actually feel it inside, and that they think it's a turn-on and that it makes them cum, or cum harder when they sense it. Their response really gets me off.

#12 D_Alec_Baldtwins, May 19, 2010
    Last edited: May 19, 2010
  13. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well of course fucking without a condom feels better than with one. More intimate and trusting. But if you're only after sensation, remember that a fuck with a condom is much better than no fuck at all. And much better than living in fear of your health, or (for the straights among us) dealing with unwanted pregnancy.

14. BS1984

BS1984 New Member

Without a condom: 10
    With a condom: 7.5-8

For me it depends on the condom. My wife use to be on the pill and we could have sex all we want. Back in November I figured that it would be better for her for health reasons (she had been on the pill for 7 8 years straight) that we explore the condom. I had tried others before but I bought a box of magnums and I loved them. So for me I need a certain type of condom. You can still feel but the sensations aren't as great. Also, if you cum in the condom it doesn't feel as when you explode in her either. Hope this helps.

15. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

really never noticed any difference

16. Rob1948

Rob1948 New Member

If you use a condom, put a dab of KY warming gel on the inside. Really makes a difference when you cum.

17. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

U better use a condom! or else................

18. bigunzippedstudent9

bigunzippedstudent9 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    with condom: 7
    i think they are necessary, but they are kinda gross. it dulls the sensation, even the ultra thin ones

without: 10
    WAY BETTER but i only do it when i'm in a solid relationship. in terms of "mess" i have no idea what the hell ppl are talking about, for straight sex at least. there is no mess

19. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I am not ashamed to say that this turned me on. :biggrin1:

Sorry I can't add my perspective, I never have sex without condoms. Sooooon, though. :)

20. brinzaulsschwul

Gold Member

Sex with a condom has to be the best, there is no fear about unwanted sti's and HIV or pregnancy, there are condoms to fit all shapes and sizes of cock so no excuse.

Sex is far better when you're relaxed and not worried about stuff going wrong so sex with a condoms has to be rated 10.

The only time to consider sex without a condom is in a monogamous relationship when you have been monogamous for 12 weeks and undertaken a full sexual health screen including HIV testing and heard each others results by the consultant. However if you are str8 you still have to consider contraception and this means for men relying upon the women to take the pill correctly and not deliberately getting pregnant. There are LARCS but men still have to rely on the women telling the truth about being on them.

There are loads of expressions to encourage condom use and one such is "Don't be a fool, cover your tool"

Brinz

Draft saved Draft deleted