with condom: 4
without condom: 10

to fuck with a condom is like to eat chocolate with a dental dam

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just seen the "advice" about putting KY on the inside of a condom - NEVER do this as the condom will slip off and you will have wasted your time practising safer sex
That's a worry. I often do this - just drop of lube on the inside of the condom beforehand - and I've never had that problem... But open to the idea that it is a problem (i.e. not being critical of the post here...)

luckyp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a gay guy, I have to say 90% of the time I prefer condoms just to help keep things tidy. If I'm with my boyfriend and in a wildly horny mood I might be like "fuck it" and shove it in him bare, but that sometimes means a trip to the shower afterwards...

If you're having casual hookups, you should definitely be wearing a condom.

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never had a problem with my luve making the condom slip as well. Thanks for ther replies people. One thing that may have been misunderstood is that some people repleid about how sex with condom is better because of HIV protection, no pregnancy etc... etc.. I wasn't refering to it in that sense, I was reffering to how teh sex feels, the stimulation, the feelings, etc... Ofcourse, in regards to safe sex a condom is better.

D

deleted356736

For me, sex with a condom is about a 3, and without is 10. Natural sex is warm, wet, slippery and absolutely delightful. I love long, slow and deep strokes, and enjoying the feeling of her labia pulling at me as I slowly fill her up time and time again.

polesmoker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
With a condom 10, a guy doesn't come as fast and the cleanup is easier. Without is a 6, a quick fuck and a vagina full of semen. Not my idea of fun. If you put the condom on with your mouth you can even make the interruption hot and not so annoying.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are many of us gay men who, contrary to what many people believe, are not into anal sex. There are many gay men who mistakenly think that oral sex without condoms is safe. The risk of transmitting HIV via oral sex appears to be very low, but there are other infections which are often transmitted by oral sex. Also, it is common to have asymptomatic oral gonorrhea and if a guy so infected has multiple partners, he can transmit the infection to many of them. Penile gonorrhea can also be asymptomatic, at least for a while. There are too few people who understand that STDs can be asymptomatic; they assume that they can tell if a guy is infected, but they cannot with any degree of reliability.

Recently I saw on Craigslist an advertisement by a guy who wanted to go to an "adult" bookstore and put his penis into at least ten guys' mouths before cumming. The risks of that sort of activity should be obvious.

Talking a partner into using condoms for oral sex is often totally impossible. Finding someone willing to use condoms for oral sex is exceedingly difficult. Many guys are not interested in using hands only.

We need more discussion on the use of condoms for oral sex, especially for those of us who are significantly thicker than average and find that a tight condom, when used for oral sex, practically eliminates all sensation thereby making it totally impossible to climax.

I have heard that wider condoms can make oral sex acceptable if a bit of lubricant is put inside of the condom, but haven't yet tried it. I've also read that polyurathane condoms are better than latex condoms for oral sex because they don't taste so horrible.

I would very much like to learn about other guys' experience with condoms for oral sex.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had hoped to get some comments on my last post, but apparently I am the only gay man who is concerned about health risks with oral sex. Perhaps moving the post to the top will help.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After our son was born I went to the doctor and had my tubes cut. Let me tell you, sex after that has been the best ever. Not having to put on a condom is absolutely great. Just to play with each other and then for her to just roll on top of me and insert my dick in her without having anything on is great. I swear, I have bigger cum loads now than I ever did. It is more natural and feels so much better. And even my wife said that she now likes to feel me shooting my cum load into her. It really worked for us.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I never use condoms now unless the woman wears a Femidom. Which most of them hate.(however, I don't screw around)

You can get every kind of disease going from a woman just by giving her oral!

Condom - 5/10 - restrictive, fussy, not designed to go for hours, does not accept that your cock varies in size during prolonged sex etc & so tears. When it does tear, it can lacerate your cock to pieces. It feels like shite, a dull, numbing sensation - it's far more fun wanking.

Female Condom - 7/10. A bit like fucking a bag to start with, but it enables women to realise why guys hate wearing condoms - they use every excuse a guy does not to! However, it does allow you to change positions, speed up, slow down, go hard or gentle without ripping, or replacing.

Bare as God intended - the best. 9.5/10. I leave the other 0.5/10 for science to develop something that might feel better!

That said, if you're happy wearing a condom, & everyone's happy with you, why change?

But if you're straight, make her wear a femidom occasionally too, to liberate you from your latex prison!

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
w/o feels much, much better. To me anyway. I've been steady with most of the people i've fucked, and they went on birth control at one point or another. It's so hard to go back to using rubbers once you aren't used to it...

w/o feels goood man

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never barebacked with any men or women and I do not want to.

I even use condoms on toys if I put them into someone or use them on someone like if it's a vibrator.

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With Condom: ALWAYS, no ifs ands or butts about it, It's either, No glove, or no love for me, straight guys are the stupid ones, that think unprotected sex is best, and they feel that they are Immuned to STD's, not to mention, they bitch and complain when the knock some bitch up and all the DRAMA, that come with it.. You boys never learn do ya? If your not in it for the long hual, and dont want to knock the bitch up, BAG IT!!! It's that simple....

The End..... :)