Condom width for penis

g90: Hi,

My dicks about 6 - 6.5 inches around, and I'm using condoms about 58 mm "nominal width" (whatever that means).

I find that it cuts down sensation so much that I can't even cum.

Would getting a bigger size help? or would that risk it slipping off?

Is this what everyone feels like using a condom? or is it just me?

ta :rolleyes:

hermannhesse: hi guys, i get questions from my better endowed patients all the time about condoms - always good to be able to talk from experience - saying they can't / won't use them cos they are too tight. Having spoken to Durex about this, and they do make a large condom (in the UK) slightly wider than average, they say their condoms are pretty standard because they are latex and therefore stretch! One option is to try condomania.com "theyfit" condoms, as they seem to offer a range of condom sizes depending on the fella. You can even down load a measuring device to determine what condom to purchase for your particular size. Not tried it myself, but have had a couple of positive comments from a couple of big guys. And not it is not as simple as a measure, it is a scale of letters and numbers, and a grid to read of the apropriate size. BTW i don't work for them, but if they help getting big guys to use condoms i will suggest anything.
HH

g90: So it is possible to use a condom that still feels good?

Proppie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, there are condoms that fit and feel great: Magnum XL's and Durexx Maxx (and a some brand I can't remember that was "thin" and felt as if I wasn't wearing one).

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by g90@Jul 5 2004, 12:54 PM
So it is possible to use a condom that still feels good?
Well, the typical female condom's only 17 cm long, but it's made of polyurethane instead of latex, so it's more durable and conducts heat better. It's also good for spontaneity; she just puts it in her pussy and waits until the next time she has sex. (It's still one-time use.) The biggest problem with it is that it looks like a bin liner.

g90: I live in Australia where you can't just go to the local drug store and get Trojan condoms... their not approved by our FDA

bugger. Looks like I'll have to order internationally over the net and wait, and wait, and wait.

Any recommendations for a good online shop?

g90: @#$@% !

Its like US$15 for postage!

This is gonna send me broke unless I buy in bulk.

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by g90@Jul 6 2004, 07:59 AM
I live in Australia where you can't just go to the local drug store and get Trojan condoms... their not approved by our FDA

bugger. Looks like I'll have to order internationally over the net and wait, and wait, and wait.

When I was in Sydney I got some "Four Seasons" large condoms. They're pretty good

g90:
Originally posted by btrelll+Jul 6 2004, 12:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (btrelll @ Jul 6 2004, 12:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-g90@Jul 6 2004, 07:59 AM
I live in Australia where you can&#39;t just go to the local drug store and get Trojan condoms... their not approved by our FDA

bugger. Looks like I&#39;ll have to order internationally over the net and wait, and wait, and wait.

When I was in Sydney I got some "Four Seasons" large condoms. They&#39;re pretty good [/b][/quote]
They&#39;re the 58mm ones I&#39;m using at the moment, I find them too tight for comfort.

heh, recently I pulled one of those off after another frustrating effort and my wife exclaimed that she saw my cock grow and &#39;start breathing&#39; again right before her eyes.

I had a wander around the gay district today looking for wider ones than 58mm - figured that if none were sold there, then they couldn&#39;t be found anywhere - and found some polyurethane ones that are 64mm - haven&#39;t had a chance to try them yet, but they weren&#39;t identified as large, so I suspect that polyurethane just doesn&#39;t stretch as much.

hermannhesse: hi guys. In the UK the only polyurethane condom is Durex Avanti. Often suggest it to guys /their girls if either latex sensitive. And also to larger fellas - however while it is wider, PU does not stretch as much as latex, and although wider along the shaft and head it does taper to around 55mm at the base,supposedly to keep the thing on, which might be fine for average joe, but for bigger guys might just be a uncomfortable as standard latex. On the other hand it does transmit heat far better than latex and in my experience does feel as if you don&#39;t have one on. Also you can use non water based lubes for your &#39;last tango in paris&#39; moments with dairy products&#33;
HH :D

g90:
Originally posted by g90@Jul 7 2004, 08:41 AM
and found some polyurethane ones that are 64mm - haven&#39;t had a chance to try them yet, but they weren&#39;t identified as large, so I suspect that polyurethane just doesn&#39;t stretch as much.

ok - they don&#39;t stretch as much.

In fact, they are completely useless for me, only going half way down (with a lot of effort) and cutting off blood supply.

The rest of the pack is destined for the garbage bin. Don&#39;t suppose anyone wants a second hand pack of poly condoms?

JoeWide2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I&#39;ve looked all over the world for wide condoms, and can say with certainty that the best are "They Fit" condoms available at www.condomania.com. There are 55 different sizes - you choose yours based on your exact measurements.

I use their widest size, and find it better than Magnum XL, Magnum, or anything else for that matter. I strongly encourage everyone here to use the "They Fit" condoms - they are great, and I wish we&#39;d had them years ago.

cincydong: Thank you very much for the advice on the Condomania "They-Fit" Condoms.I wasn&#39;t aware that anything like this existed.I have already downloaded the "Fit Kit"
and will give their largest size a try,as I have never been able to get any condoms
to fit which has been very frustrating.Again thanks for posting the information.