Condom Wrinkles?

ffrreesshh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wenever i put on a condom (i'm partially circumsized)
i have a 6 inch penis witha 5 inch girth.
well wenever i put pinch the top and roll it down and let it go, it wrinkles like crazy...i'm saying it's cuza my extra skin..but wat can i do?
and anyone else have this problem?

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm the same size and have the same problem, except i'm a tight cut...i think it's 'cause we're an awkward size...a little too big for standard condoms, and a little too small for xl's...

i personally hate condoms...it's too much bad friction, and between the wrinkles in the side and the reservoir at the end, it's just really annoying (speaking as a well-practiced bottom, that is)

iop1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have the same problem.
this is because the condom is a bit too small and the skin is loose.
it is VERY annoying, i agree.

i'm uncut, some 6.5 length and a bit over 6 girth at base and some 5.5 mid shaft.

what happens is that when i roll it down and let it go, it wrinkles, because the condom is tight and while rolling it i'm stretching the skin. it wrinkles even more because my girth is maxed at the base, so because the condom is tight, it is squezing my dick and moving up together with the skin towards the part of the shaft that is less girthy.

what i do (after years of practice ;) :
- i use a larger condom that is large at the base, so unrolls easier and is not very tight (lifestyles xl is ok for me)
- when i'm some 3/4 way at unrolling it i take the condom, stretch it a bit at the base and pull it so that it covers some more skin without unrolling more. then i unroll to the end. this way i get some more skin under the condom then i would otherwise (this is the crucial point i think ;)

some condoms i used and how their work for me (6.5 length x 6 base, 5.5 shaft)
- lifestyles xl - seems to be the best for me, is wide and not too long.
- ONE the legend - is a bit narrower then lifestyles xl, but also works ok for me, can work for you better, as you have a bit less girth. (great condoms by the way, don't smell and very smooth, they would be my favourite choice if they were a bit wider)
- magnum - the size of the condom is ok, but they are too tight at the base for me, they are tighter at the base then at the shaft, and i need the other way around.
- magnum xl - ok at the base, but the whole condom is a bit loose and i'm concerned with it, still better then magnum.
- safex max extra large - size is a little narrow, but still ok, very similar size to ONE the legend, maybe a bit shorter, which is better for me, but their latex is not too nice imo...
- durex xxl - too narrow and too long. because the condom is too long the unrolled part squeezes at the base even more.
- durex elite/featherlite- i can use them with struggle, once they are on, they are better then durex xxl for me.
- other condomes like standard durex - too difficult to put on :/

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Standard condoms are made to fit a range from about 5 x 4.5 to 7 x 5.5. The upper end of the scale is going to see a tightly-fitted smooth sleeve, and as you go down the scale, there will be a few more wrinkles in the latex. No big deal, and you see a similar thing happen with surgical gloves.

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
wenever i put on a condom (i'm partially circumsized)
i have a 6 inch penis witha 5 inch girth.
well wenever i put pinch the top and roll it down and let it go, it wrinkles like crazy...i'm saying it's cuza my extra skin..but wat can i do?
and anyone else have this problem?

I am about your size and circumcised. I like the Kimono brand,seems to fit well.