Condom

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
Long ago, in the suites of a college campus a young man had his woman. Foreplay galore. They went up and down the elevator, nearly ripping each others clothes off. Practically ready to go at it as soon as the elevator's doors clothes. All while going down the lift to get some food. When the two made it back to the room, the woman bent over and gave a lap dance. That turned into licking.

Then it went further. But he went soft. Why?! Because the damn [beep] wouldn't put on the condom for him....

This is my tale. Nothing ruins my hard ons more than when a girl plays a tease. She did stay over that night, but I was so disappointed in her behavior. So disappointed...like a 3rd grade teacher, or your mom is when she found out you hit a girl at school.

Tell me. Explained to me. Why would this happen?? Why would someone say no?

Women and their troubling ways

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's just a condom that she refused to put on you. Why didn't you just ask her why she refused to do it? Because nobody knows the answer to that question but her.

Cut her some slack, she probably had low self-esteem and didn't want to get it wrong. Women who don't have that much experience in putting on condoms on guys do get it wrong believe it or not. And if she puts it wrong, the condom is wasted and if you bought it, it would be your money she had wasted.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
Ahh...what a great idea!! :cool:

It's just a condom that she refused to put on you. Why didn't you just ask her why she refused to do it? Because nobody knows the answer to that question but her.

Cut her some slack, she probably had low self-esteem and didn't want to get it wrong. Women who don't have that much experience in putting on condoms on guys do get it wrong believe it or not. And if she puts it wrong, the condom is wasted and if you bought it, it would be your money she had wasted.

Hm. Interesting. Never thought of it that way.