90% Gay, 10% Straight

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:17: Iowa ranked 48, no shit?!

Looks like time to move.

Nah. From what I can tell, it was surveyed from customers. There are tons of people that don't even know this website exists, nor Condomania.

Plus....think of how many guys don't wear condoms for whatever excuse... so those are missing out of here too.

Michigan Ranked 23rd... which confuses me... all I find around here are tiny ones.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Texas only ranked 35? I thought EVERYTHING was supposed to be bigger in Texas. :biggrin1:

Interestingly, a few years ago I moved from Indiana to Texas. I'm facing the prospect of maybe having to move back to Indiana, and was not happy about that. BUT... Texas is ranked 35th on this list, and Indiana is ranked 4th. Maybe moving back to Indiana wouldn't be so bad after all. :biggrin1:

Indianapolis is ranked 13th on the cities. My current city is not on the city list at all.

I also find it amusing that blue states' average penis size is bigger - one MORE reason for me to prefer to live in a blue state than a red state. Although I've only lived in red states all my life...

Last edited: