CondomBoy Intro

CondomBoy

Just Browsing
Media
My name is Christopher Filkins. I am the director of technology for Condomania. As I have seen numerous mentions of our products on this site I thought it would be a good idea to retain a membership so that I may correct any confusions or answer questions that members of the LPSG might have. Feel free to contact me if you would like feedback or have a comment to make.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Should be interesting to have our very own condom expert on board. As an aside I fell pretty certain that you are our first member to give not only his first name but his last and his place of employment. (I understand your reasons, but it is VERY unusual in a place where many of us enjoy our privacy.)
Enjoy your stay.

CondomBoy

Just Browsing
Media
dolf250 said:
Should be interesting to have our very own condom expert on board. As an aside I fell pretty certain that you are our first member to give no only his first name but his last and his place of employment. (I understand your reasons, but it is VERY unusual in a place where many of us enjoy our privacy.)
Enjoy your stay.

Thank you for your kind welcome dolf250!

hairless

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi!

Noticed that you worked for Condomania. I live in Sweden (Europe) and I wonder why "TheyFit" is not sold here. Can't find them anywhere, and I wonder if there's any sales representative for Europe? I think we've got our share of people too who are not satisfied with the "one-size" system. I mean all guys aren't 7" which is the standard length of condoms here, and surely there's lots of people reaching far longer than 7" too. Just look in the galleries! (o:

But specially for guys on the smaller side TheyFit would help a lot. I know a guy who is really cute with a nice bod, and the chicks are crawling all over him. Sorry to say this great guy is hung no larger than an average 13 year kid! There's no condoms that will stay on his dick because the narrowest condom sold here has a girth of 4,2" which is wide enough to make it slide off his dick even if fully erect. He's very modest about his small size and that's why I pass the question on to you. He also doesn't want to skip protection of fear for STD:s and especially HIV. I think I've read that the smallest vestion of TheyFit is only 3" long and with a suitable circumference, so there must be a size inbetween to fit even him? I could even think of using TheyFit myself because I'm on the narrow side too even if I'm larger than him, and I like the feeling when a condom fits snugly around my dick.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, Chris:

I miss the NYC store and was very sorry to see it close. Will there ever be another Condomania store opened in NYC?

Also, will the "TheyFit - Sized-to-fit" condoms ever be offered again?
Your website still says "Temporarily Unavailable."

Thanks
Silver

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hairless and Silver, I don't know if you will be getting a reply to your posts anytime soon: notice that CondomBoy posted in October 2006 to introduce himself, and, I think, has not been heard from since then. You might do better to send him a message by e-mail.

With regard to the unavailability of TheyFit condoms, the best account of what is going on that I have heard is this (post from January 2007):
For those of us who depend on They Fit condoms from Condomainia:

I went to reorder today (U22), and discovered that all sizes have been temporarily withdrawn from the market. According to a Condomainia spokeswoman, the problem was a error made in filing an FDA form at the time of the product introduction, which has only surfaced now. She stressed that the product itself is in no way defective; it's just a paperwork error. She stated that they are already working on correcting the situation, but did not give a time when the product would be back on the market.

Fortunately, I've got maybe a two month supply left, and hopefully the problem will be resolved before those run out. I'm not looking forward to having to squeeze back into Magnum XLs...

You should probably read the whole thread.