CondomBoy Intro

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by CondomBoy, Oct 4, 2006.

1. CondomBoy

CondomBoy New Member

My name is Christopher Filkins. I am the director of technology for Condomania. As I have seen numerous mentions of our products on this site I thought it would be a good idea to retain a membership so that I may correct any confusions or answer questions that members of the LPSG might have. Feel free to contact me if you would like feedback or have a comment to make.

2. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

Should be interesting to have our very own condom expert on board. As an aside I fell pretty certain that you are our first member to give not only his first name but his last and his place of employment. (I understand your reasons, but it is VERY unusual in a place where many of us enjoy our privacy.)
    Enjoy your stay.

3. CondomBoy

CondomBoy New Member

Thank you for your kind welcome dolf250!

4. hairless

hairless New Member

Hi!

Noticed that you worked for Condomania. I live in Sweden (Europe) and I wonder why "TheyFit" is not sold here. Can't find them anywhere, and I wonder if there's any sales representative for Europe? I think we've got our share of people too who are not satisfied with the "one-size" system. I mean all guys aren't 7" which is the standard length of condoms here, and surely there's lots of people reaching far longer than 7" too. Just look in the galleries! (o:

But specially for guys on the smaller side TheyFit would help a lot. I know a guy who is really cute with a nice bod, and the chicks are crawling all over him. Sorry to say this great guy is hung no larger than an average 13 year kid! There's no condoms that will stay on his dick because the narrowest condom sold here has a girth of 4,2" which is wide enough to make it slide off his dick even if fully erect. He's very modest about his small size and that's why I pass the question on to you. He also doesn't want to skip protection of fear for STD:s and especially HIV. I think I've read that the smallest vestion of TheyFit is only 3" long and with a suitable circumference, so there must be a size inbetween to fit even him? I could even think of using TheyFit myself because I'm on the narrow side too even if I'm larger than him, and I like the feeling when a condom fits snugly around my dick.

5. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey, Chris:

I miss the NYC store and was very sorry to see it close. Will there ever be another Condomania store opened in NYC?

Also, will the "TheyFit - Sized-to-fit" condoms ever be offered again?
    Your website still says "Temporarily Unavailable."

Thanks
    Silver

6. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hairless and Silver, I don't know if you will be getting a reply to your posts anytime soon: notice that CondomBoy posted in October 2006 to introduce himself, and, I think, has not been heard from since then. You might do better to send him a message by e-mail.

With regard to the unavailability of TheyFit condoms, the best account of what is going on that I have heard is this (post from January 2007):
    You should probably read the whole thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted