Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is awesome, would be great to have one in inches though for us guys, after I'm with a guy sometimes I wonder how big they truly were, since its not really possible to be like before you can fuck me get your cock hard so I can measure it so I can check to be sure you told me the truth about your size.

Once had a boyfriend who insisted he was so big, though I don't really think he was super big, just average size, and he always wanted to claim that he was bigger than me. Would be another statistic I could add to my guy book, lol. Though it wouldn't account for the fact that some guys can't pull condoms all the way back to the base of their penis due to thickness issues. They should make different sizes of this product. Small, Regular, Large, Extra Large.

Not sure if it would be possible to calculate girth with a condom as, it seems to me that most condoms stretch more girthwise to accomidate, so it would be harder to measure, unless they made a condom that didn't stretch, but if they did that they would have to put many different sizes in the same box and you'd only be able to wear the ones that were your size or bigger. maybe some type of plastic measuring band could be included, something sorta like a cable tie or something that wouldn't lock, but it would show the position where it reached after being removed like have the part that passes thru the latch change colors, so after its removed it still shows size.

kirkerer

Just Browsing
Media
I must say, I'm rather amused that neither the OP nor the 5 that replied realized that the ruler would get stretched...