Condomless sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by kevlo, May 17, 2010.

1. kevlo

kevlo Member

My wife and I are soon to be married for a year. Currently we are using two forms of birth control and I would prefer to have sex without condoms. When did you start going without?

2. ekker

ekker New Member

i never use condoms

3. tamuning

Gold Member

Albums:
    When single almost always wrap it up, when married my ex and I decided to forego. No regrets either way.

4. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

I never use condoms.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was younger, I stopped using condoms as soon as I was steady with a girl who was on the pill. With my wife who was on the pill when we met, we have never used condoms.

6. Fleur

Gold Member

I think if you're in a committed monogamous relationship and you both are STD free and your partner is on some form of birth control, then going without a condom should be fine.

I've had sex without a condom one person...and definitely regret it, because we weren't monogamous and people lie or simply don't really know because they haven't been tested and are guessing. It's not a good feeling to feel like you might have something.

7. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

I've stopped using condoms in my three monogamous long-term relationships once it's plain that it's going to last for a bit and once we both knew we're clear of STDs. (This assumes, of course, that some other form of sensible contraception is being used and that you trust the other person.)

8. dre

dre New Member

condomless sex is the best but you need to no your patner dosent have anything
    if in dought tarp up
    .Dre

9. kevlo

kevlo Member

Thanks everyone for the replies. I think we are going to start Sunday (our anniversary) or shortly thereafter going without. She is on birth control now, but we are wanting to wait a while before having kids.

10. TheEqu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When in relationship, I'd wait for her to give the OK to no condom, as long as some other form of birth control is in effect (pill, implant etc) and I know I can trust her.

Last relationship I was in I later found how that she was a cheating hoebag, I immediatly got tested, luckily I was clean.

Even when we decide it's ok without, if she doesnt feel like a cleanup I'll use one - as its alot easier to clean up. After that first cum of the night, I dont produce cum as much/at all so its not as much of an issue. Unless she wants my cum inside then I'm happy to provide :D

However, if it is a one-off (say, meeting a woman off here (very unlikely it seems)) or anal (also very unlikely to happen at this rate) my manhood doesnt go south of the boobies without the rubber.

11. kevlo

kevlo Member

We have decided that we are through with using condoms for now at least. Our anniversay is Sunday and we are just going to rely on the pill. Thanks so much for all of the comments!

12. dr_pepper

dr_pepper New Member

Albums:
    Hate the things. I have used one once, at the lady's request, but other than that. Never.
    Granted I have been lucky, but I don't put my dick where I might have a problem. And, I do get checked.

13. Rodin2008

Rodin2008 Member

I hate condoms for a few reasons , but my main reason why I hate condoms is because I be there for hours without cumming. But since I stopped using condoms sex has been more pleasurable. If u can use a differment method of birth contol I highly recommend it. Condoms suck!

14. mattbryant84

mattbryant84 New Member

Albums:
    my gf of over 2 1/2 years didnt use them since the day we met since she was on BC (tri-sprintec for the win!) but she went off of them this year so we've been using condoms since. i could go either way. its just more convenient without one, dont have to worry about if you lose the mood, or it sliding off, etc.

Draft saved Draft deleted