Condoms and Cock Rings

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by karmen, Jul 20, 2006.

1. karmen

karmen New Member

Albums:
    Hello, Everyone:

When entering a new relationship, I always have my lover wear a condom. However, I do frequently like to have my lover wear a cock ring during our sexual interludes.

I am considering someone and we've shared certain things with each other--our sexual likes and dislikes, etc. He says that he doesn't like to wear a condom when having sex because he has trouble cumming.

I know that using a cock ring has certain benefits. One of those benefits is increased sensitivity. I was wondering about using a condom for my and his protection AND using a cock ring to increase his sensitivity. I'm thinking that he is sure to cum this way. Best of both worlds, so to speak.

However, IRL, I have never used the two in conjunction with each other. Has anyone done so? If so, are there any potential problems or hazards? If you've tried to use them together previously, why did you stop?

All of your help would be appreciated.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

2. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

I use both...

I have a gradually increasing girth, so once I put on a shaft-ring and achieve an erection...I then roll on a condom down as far as it will go. Typically even a large condom gets maxed-out girth-wise at near the bottom quarter of my shaft and will not go any further....so I never get to roll it down anywhere near the base where the ring is at.

With that being said...niether of them interfere with the other...

OmahaBeef

3. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I am a "Last minute grower" so a cock ring (when I wear it) also allows me to achieve increased length and girth. I can hit close to 8.5 x 7 with a cock ring on a lots of playtime (up from 8x6).

I use a silicone noose (see gallery pics) and have also used a leather cock ring with snaps. As OmahaBeef stated, they (condom and cock ring) need not interfere with one another.

4. karmen

karmen New Member

Albums:
    OmahaBeef and Lex:

Thank you for your responses. I'm pleased to know that there are no problems associated with using a condom and cock ring in tandem.

I think it is one of those things where I made the situation more difficult than it actually is.

As long as there is no unnecessary tearing or ripping of the condom. I'll be fine.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

5. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Are cockrings good then?

Are they recommended?

6. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

I have injury-induced ED, so I have no choice really:mad:

I havent quite gotten the added effect of a temporarily larger penis CASUED by the ring per se...the ring just gets me hard like I used to be.

Recommmended? I dunno...Good? I have no arguements...

OmahaBeef

7. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

A properly sized cockring should make your cock harder for a longer period of time, delay the orgasm a little bit, and make the orgasm more intense when you do come--including making you somewhat more likely to squirt rather than dribble if you're usually a dribbler.

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I dont use cock rings for sex I have a snap on cock ring with weights i wear sometimes it feels great!:cool:

9. baremn

baremn New Member

I so use cock rings on occasion. Really enjoy the rings around my balls. The tension adds to the orgasm tremendously.

Draft saved Draft deleted