Condoms and Girth

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which condom available across-the-counter in the USA accommodates the largest girth ?
Polypropylene-Latex models such as the Durex XXL and the Trojan XL reach a certain size and stop expanding.
Are there no "real rubber" units available any longer ?
Back in the “60”s we’d use them as water balloons. Some could expand to a ten-inch diameter when attached to a water hose valve.

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
Aruba,

The largest I'm aware of is what you can buy on condomania.com. They've got this sizing system allowing for 55 different combos, with the current largest being "G-22". They're roomier than the Mag's from my experience.

I have no idea what was around in the 60's, but if I came across a rubber that could accomodate something 10" across, I think I'd run before the owner of it came back to claim it :)

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
As brainzz said, Condomania's "They Fit" condoms are the widest available (22 is their widest width). Among "off the shelf" condoms, Magnum XL are probably the widest. Durex XXL is now the longest "off the shelf" condom available, but it is relatively narrow. I find Durex XXL a tight fit, and I have "only" about 6" girth.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would have to agree that there's no condom better than They-Fit. I've tried Magnum, Magnum XL and Durex XXL, but after using They-Fit 22G, I would never go back to the others. I think that anyone who wants to enjoy what a truly great fit is like owes it to himself to try They-Fit.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Ditto that. Now if they had a slightly bigger size . . .

The nice thing about Condomania's They-Fit brand is that their sizes aren't a simple number and some kind of ". . . AA, A, B, C, D, DD . . ." system, so in addition to having sizes to fit us 22G's, a 33J won't get laughed at unless people have a FitKit or an eidetic memory.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by brainzz_n_dong@May 18 2005, 01:43 PM
Aruba,
I have no idea what was around in the 60's, but if I came across a rubber that could accomodate something 10" across, I think I'd run before the owner of it came back to claim it :)
[post=312459]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank you for the prompt reponse, Brainzz_N_Dong.
We'd load 'em and drop 'em on the people waiting for the bus, five floors below.
In the '60 - that was funny.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Donk@May 19 2005, 06:19 AM
I find Durex XXL a tight fit, and I have "only" about 6" girth.
[post=312696]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank you Donk.
Yup,
For some reason polypropylene has a "Stop !" built in so not everyone can
"be, all that they can be".
:(