Condoms and sperm reservoir

hoboboy30

Just Browsing
Media
Is that space actually meant to be enough i seem to fill the reservoir and about a 0.5-1.5 cm above it much to the amusement of my gf who thinks its hilarious:rolleyes:

Anyone have this issue? I don't think its a real problem or can it cause the condom to break more easily?

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I noticed the same thing. I wear regular sized condoms and my loads are just about average but I still fill them way past the reservoir tip, not as high as bballer29, but probably 1.5-2". Sometimes cum seeps half way up along my dick shaft. I see some homework here for condom designers and engineers :cool:.

bcguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
not sure about our dick size bud but i use x large and even then find my spunk backing up around my rod once ther resevoir is full - get your girl to stroke you off in your rubber full of your own spunk - very hot for both of you

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is that space actually meant to be enough i seem to fill the reservoir and about a 0.5-1.5 cm above it much to the amusement of my gf who thinks its hilarious:rolleyes:

Anyone have this issue? I don't think its a real problem or can it cause the condom to break more easily?
I hate them. Oh god. What is the purpose of the reservoir tip?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Perhaps you should try something like the Pleasure Plus condom, the Inspiral condom, or the Twisted Pleasure condom. They're designed to fit loosely around the head of the penis. Some have a pouch, some have a spiral or twist, some just have a little extra room. Although the purpose of this is to create more friction (and thus more sensation for the man), it also creates more room for semen, at least for an average-sized load, if not more.

Pleasure Plus Condoms - Buy Pleasure Plus and save
http://secure.condomania.com/images/C-PP_1_st.jpg
PP_ripnroll
Inspiral condoms - justrubbers.com
Inspiral Condoms - Buy Inspiral and save
Trojan twisted pleasure - Trojan Condoms with a twist
Lifestyles Xtra-Pleasure condoms - lubricated latex condoms.

I've tried the Twisted Pleasure and I thought it was better for stimulation than a regular condom. Based on the reviews I've read, the other two brands mentioned above are even better.

Of course, they may not fit you big guys. I guess sometimes there are advantages to being average.

Oh, wait, Trojan has a Magnum Twister.
Twister Condoms - Trojan Magnum - Trojan Magnum Twister condoms.

By the way, I'm in no way endorsing ripnroll.com. It's just the first site that came up in my google search.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I second pleasure plus.
An ex had a massive load and with pleasure plus there was no danger of leaks.
Also, they feel great! Heat, pulsing, squeezing, and friction are all easily felt.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not that anyone is interested....but I always like my partner to shoot first than I would get off by sucking on the end of the cum-filled condom. I never had one of the little reservoirs break.

P.S. This bit of info probably won't be included in my biography. :wink:

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Count me among those who've occasionally blasted so hard that I had a few inches worked up around my shaft and a tightly packed, inch-thick wad of cum hanging from my head when I pulled the rubber off. I never have any issue with it though. Makes me feel hot knowing I shot that much. Wish it were easier to find pictures of cum-filled condoms :(