Condoms and the well endowed

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have found a condom that seems to work great for me. I have been using "Magnum xl" and they are still tight. I tried the "Inspiral" condom and I can tell you that I am hooked! The larger head area is the part that makes this condom the #1 in my book. If you haven't, give them a try and place your comments here. I go through so many condoms... I wish I found these years ago!

mindseye: [quote author=RoysToy link=board=health;num=1073944623;start=0#1 date=01/12/04 at 16:11:55]little geos[/quote]

Is there such a thing?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=mindseye link=board=health;num=1073944623;start=0#3 date=01/12/04 at 17:28:44]
little geos...

Is there such a thing?[/quote]

Indeed there is-- It's a name sometimes used for small communications satellites, as is seen at the end of this press release:

http://www.ohb-system.de/News/presse/2811_03.html

rangersean: I would LOVE to find a condom that fit. I'd love to find a condom I could put on.

Sigh.

suggestions would be welcome.

Donk: [quote author=rangersean link=board=health;num=1073944623;start=0#5 date=01/17/04 at 14:33:51]I would LOVE to find a condom that fit. I'd love to find a condom I could put on.

Sigh.

suggestions would be welcome.[/quote]

Try the They-Fit condoms from Condomania.com. You will obviously want the largest size, which is G22. From your stats, even that one should be tight on you. But the it is the largest condom made by far, and I doubt you're going to find anything better.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=rangersean link=board=health;num=1073944623;start=0#5 date=01/17/04 at 14:33:51]I would LOVE to find a condom that fit. I'd love to find a condom I could put on.

[/quote]

For me, the Magnum was a godsend when it came out, and the Magnum XL even more so. I think the worst day of my life was when the news first came out that AIDS was spreading to the straight population in the early 1980s. I thought I was going to have to give up sex or, worse, GET MARRIED if I wanted to avoid celibacy.

BUT, while the Magnum XLs accomodate my girth, I still haven't found a condom that allows the uncut cock to function normally. It seems to me that all condoms were designed by circumcised guys who assume that the erect penis operates as a rigid piston, with no accomodation for the sleeve of mobile skin that us uncut guys enjoy. I always end up with the condom wrapped around folds of skin and have to reach down and re-tension it.

ORCABOMBER: Yeah, I've noticed that as well I mean, a foreskin is not the best thing when a condom is involved. I have got a trick where I pull it all the way down (it's quite pleasurable for me!) but with a condom it's forced down.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, well, straight guys were using condoms even before AIDS. :D Or at least, those who didn't want to be fathers. AIDS brought condoms to a gay market.

I just pull the foreskin back before I put a condom on. Any more I just let my GF use a diaphragm/spermicide combo.

lomejorhombre: My wife and I already have four children, not to say we don't want any more or any less, but if I wanted a condom could I get one that would fit AND be latex free? Its a nasty allergy that came about from my years as an EMT and working in the ER.
GE

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=jonb link=board=health;num=1073944623;start=0#10 date=02/17/04 at 20:56:37]Yeah, well, straight guys were using condoms even before AIDS. :D Or at least, those who didn't want to be fathers. AIDS brought condoms to a gay market.

I just pull the foreskin back before I put a condom on. Any more I just let my GF use a diaphragm/spermicide combo.[/quote]

No one I knew was using condoms in the '70s. Women were either on The Pill or had IUDs. IUD + 11" of me = OUCH!!!

Yeah, I pull back before installing the condom, but I still usually end up with condom wrinkling into skin folds at some point, necessitating some re-adjustment.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, yeah, well, if you want to avoid AIDS, it's more important to be picky about your partners. Condoms only reduce risk by about tenfold; being picky about your partners reduces it by some five-thousandfold.