Condoms breaking during sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by citygirl, Jul 7, 2005.

1. citygirl

citygirl Member

Albums:
    I was wondering if any guys or gals ever experienced this problem. This happened a few times with an ex-boyfriend who was big (approx. 8" long x 7" girth) and caused quite a few nervous moments, one of the reasons why I went on the pill. I don't know if it was the condom itself (Magnum XL or something like that) or the fact that I squeeze the hell out of him during sex. I never had this problem with ex's who were smaller.

2. hunghugeintx

hunghugeintx New Member

It happens because the large condoms aren't really that large. The Magnum XL is probably ok for a 6" girth but if you are much bigger than that it's still too tight and will break easily.

3. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

A tiny drop of lube inside the tip of the condom, before you start to unroll it, and lots of lube on the outside of the condom before penetration, will help to prevent breakage. Other than that, I really don't have advice for you.

I will say, though, I'm not sure I would want to stick my cock into any orfice that can rip a condom like that! :) You must have one hell of a muscular puss!

4. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Hi there,

My condom brand of choice is the Trojan Magnum XL too, and I am between 8.5 and 9 long and more than 6.5 inches in girth, but have experienced only a statistically non significant number of "accidents" (ripping, bursting, slipping) with them, I guess the few times this happened can be blamed on manufacturing flaws. Other condoms I used tended to rip more often. So I guess if you experience accident series with them, that's due to your squeezing mode.

But hey - nothing wrong with that if a woman can squeeze tight.

Bruce

5. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

Ditto.
    :(
    Just as well-endowed women have trouble locating proper restraining/supporting sports bras; so do well-endowed men have trouble with condoms, jock straps, and other sports apparel.

6. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, I might recommend They-Fit condoms for that kind of girth.

7. citygirl

citygirl Member

Albums:
    A tiny drop of lube inside the tip of the condom, before you start to unroll it, and lots of lube on the outside of the condom before penetration, will help to prevent breakage. Other than that, I really don't have advice for you.

I will say, though, I'm not sure I would want to stick my cock into any orfice that can rip a condom like that! :) You must have one hell of a muscular puss!
    [post=327301]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

DC_Deep, that's a good tip - if I ever go off the pill I'll be sure to give that a try! Don't know if that will be anytime soon, for me sex without a condom feels so much better. Is it the same for you guys?

My ex and I always used lots of lube and left a little more space at the front since he cums in gallons, but still got some rips along the length and bursts every now and then. I don't think I squeeze that hard, maybe becuz I'm on the petite side? I'm so glad I didn't get pregnant with him, he wasn't marriage material.

8. East

East New Member

DC_Deep, that's a good tip - if I ever go off the pill I'll be sure to give that a try! Don't know if that will be anytime soon, for me sex without a condom feels so much better. Is it the same for you guys?

My ex and I always used lots of lube and left a little more space at the front since he cums in gallons, but still got some rips along the length and bursts every now and then. I don't think I squeeze that hard, maybe becuz I'm on the petite side? I'm so glad I didn't get pregnant with him, he wasn't marriage material.
    [post=327483]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

yes, just use lots and lots of lube and get the biggest condom available and it really shouldn't be a problem. or it could be that you're so small that it doesn't matter the amount of lube you use. oh and, do you use AIM or yahoo messanger? I could explain it to you better that way.

9. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[post=327301]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

My daddy always told me that those things have teeth! :eek:

10. KT9

KT9 New Member

Albums:
    we're a mature couple ... lol

you should have tried it before they made the large size condoms - those things used to rip like crazy...

we're past that now, thank god!!!!

11. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

Yo Daddy was mistaken.
    Condoms don't have teeth.

The slit-crotch panties with all the frilly lace Yo Honey wears ?
    Those do.
    :(
    If she kept them on last time,
    after everything dries out and you try to get in there again;
    Missionary ?
    That dried-out residue will rip you UP !
    Most guys (well, me anyway) just ignore it until it's to-o-o-o late.
    There's that urge, that power, that GOOD FEELIN', that slamming, the moans and other stimulating sounds.....
    Ug.
    O-O-O-W !
    Boink, out it pops.
    O-w-w-w-w !

Phoey,
    no more tonight.
    Walk (home) slowly.
    Cold shower.

Normally, you'll recover and be ready to go again in three days
    (throw those slit-crotch panties AWAY !).

12. Imported

Gold Member

mld12801: I use female condoms with larger partners. the guys ive tried it with love it because the y dont get squeezed by they ring like on male condoms, I love it because they dont have to pull out right away, and they can actually be reused (theres a whole procedure for cleaning them, but when *i* refer to reuse I mean just leaving it in for round 2)

the only real con is its like $3/condom

13. citygirl

citygirl Member

Albums:

Thanks, wish I knew these options a few years back, would've made things alot easier!

14. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

Excellent subject to bring into this Thread.
    Thank you.
    We need more information about these.

One size fits all ?

15. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've only had one condom break in many hundreds and hundreds of uses, mainly because we almost always used lube. If either of us noticed an increase in friction or vaginal dryness while having intercourse, it only took a few seconds to withdraw and add a little more lube, before going back to having fun.

Lube is your friend! :D

LapDog :9 :p :9

16. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    No, in the hundreds of times I have used a condom with my wife, never one breaking. I think using ample amounts of lube does help. Not rushing is also a help. Just love the feeling of shooting a load in a rubber.

17. D_Merringtonne Meathead

I use condoms only when I or the woman is concerned about safe sex with a new partner. In regular relationships I've grown out of that worry. Having had a vasectomy I shoot blanks so that's no concern. Neither do I have a 'huge' girth so the big condoms fit. Occasionally I've only been able to get regular size in an emergency, and a bit of lube which I always carry will usually prevent any problems: no condom of any size has ever broken on me.

18. LotsOfFun1

LotsOfFun1 Member

Albums:
    We broke a condom yesterday (once again)...

For those of you who are in Europa/Germany:

Ritex Intensiv's are small. And break.
    Condomi Es2 are a bit bigger but also tear.

Decent size (okay if you're like 8x6 inches) and reliable are Durex.

Draft saved Draft deleted