condoms for 2008 beijing olympic athletes

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
read in sports illustrated today that each athlete (male & female i presume)
has been alloted 9.5 condoms during the games.
that's over 100,000 total.
first question - how does one wear .5 of a condom?
second question - why doesn't nbc televise any of those sporting events that utilize the condoms?
third question - why does this not sound like the china that is always descriped as "repressive"?

offroad

Last edited:
D

deleted213967

read in sports illustrated today that each athlete (male & female i presume)
has been alloted 9.5 condoms during the games.
that's over 100,000 total.
first question - how does one wear .5 of a condom?
second question - why doesn't nbc televise any of those sporting events that utilize the condoms?
third question - why does this not sound like the china that is always descriped as "repressive"?

offroad

Condoms for Olympians?

What a waste!

Those athletes should be ordered by the Beijing gerontocracy to donate all semen to the Sperm Bank for the duration of the Games.

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Condoms for Olympians?

What a waste!

Those athletes should be ordered by the Beijing gerontocracy to donate all semen to the Sperm Bank for the duration of the Games.

yeah, the World Sperm Bank.

At the Sydney Games in 2000 athletes quickly exhausted a supply of 70,000 condoms and another 20,000 had to be brought in.
Athens apparently doubled that number.

offroad

Last edited:

WOW!! Can you imagine Olympic quality sex??

"Hey, what sport are you in?"
"I'm a gymnast into solid beams and floor exercises. You?"
"I'm a diver. I love going down."

Let's hope, for the sake of his partners, Bolt really isn't the fastest man in the world in every respect.

It's kinda like superheroes having sex. Imagine how all their various talents could be combined in bed.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW!! Can you imagine Olympic quality sex??

"Hey, what sport are you in?"
"I'm a gymnast into solid beams and floor exercises. You?"
"I'm a diver. I love going down."

Let's hope, for the sake of his partners, Bolt really isn't the fastest man in the world in every respect.

It's kinda like superheroes having sex. Imagine how all their various talents could be combined in bed.

Hahaha awesome dude.:biggrin1:

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what does China have to do with it?

UNAIDS, the Beijing organizing committee BOCOG and International Olympics Committee
arranged for the purchase and disposition of the condoms among the athletes. condoms are also being distributed at the hotels for the tourists in hopes of preventing an influx of HIV/AIDS, i don't
know who is behind that effort, maybe the people of iceland. btw i'm not china bashing, just the opposite, i think
this is very progressive and smart. just seemed like a topic the lpsg dudes could get into gear on.

offroad

Last edited: