Condoms for above average sized guys?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by longbeachguy, Jul 24, 2007.

1. longbeachguy

longbeachguy New Member

I have debunked the myth that Trojan Magnums are for guys with huge cocks.

They are just about the same in length as oridnary condoms. The only noticeable "difference" is that they accomodate 1/4" more girth.

What are some comdons you can recommend?

2. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Check out condomania.com. The site has a lot of condom information as well as online ordering.

The best I have found are the semi-custom fit sold through the site that range in size up to elephantine. Unfortunately, they were not available last time I checked.

3. wingnut84

wingnut84 New Member

Condoms are wack. Raw is where it's at. STDs ain't jack. Don't want kids? Tap it in the back.

4. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:

not funny....and I love a good laugh but I am a firm beleiver in promoting safe sex and condoms are a part of that ritual for me...

5. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
  6. WhiteZombie

WhiteZombie New Member

Well, wingnut, I for one got a chuckle. But that's probably because I'm not going to let what someone on a internet forum influence my decisions on safe sex practice. Perhaps others, who are a bit more sensitive and uptight will.

I'm a touch over 6 in girth. Magnums are simply more comfortable than most condoms.

7. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Magnum XL's are larger than regular condoms.

8. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I find magnum XL's to be too thick for my liking.....give MAXX a try.....they are hard to find

9. LemacST

Gold Member

Magnums are for slightly larger than average guys like me who want to feel big. lol. I felt almost no difference between a regular condom and a mag, although I have to admit a mag felt a bit more comfortable. Then again, I've only had sex with regular condoms and not a mag so I'm not sure if it'd slip out or something.

10. neils1153

neils1153 New Member

i use Magnum XL's... they are a very comfortable condom... i find them even less constricting than regular magnums... there are scores of diff. condoms out there, just try em and see what suits you... for me magnum xl's are a winner...

11. SR_Oscar de la Rentboy

I used Magnum XL's and they are certainly larger than the normal size, but I use Durex XXL's.
    They advertize as the largest at-store retail level available, but you'd have to go online like others have advised, to gat anything larger.

12. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    Anything other than the “XL” is nearly impossible to get over my head. --- Is this even a question?

13. DeepCurve

DeepCurve Member

Albums:
    The Trojan Magnum regular is 8.1" in length and 1.5" wide. The Magnum XL is exactly the same length and 1.75" wide. Durex did make a XXL that was like 9.5" x 1.625", but I read somewhere that they discontinued it due to poor sales. I've heard that condoms bigger than the Magnum XL can be custom made, but XL's work just fine for me so I've never checked out sources. Google is your friend. :cool:

14. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a particularly large head on my dick and XL's, while they fit the shaft well, they squeeze the head too much and make it difficult to maintain an erection. Has anyone tried the Lifestyles condom that has a balloon end?

15. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    At condomania.com you can order a "Large Size Condoms Sampler" which has a variety of different brand large condoms. TheyFit condoms are custom sized and come in sizes larger than Magum XL, but they are temporarily off the market.

16. Lord of Orion

Lord of Orion New Member

Albums:
    Regular condoms are just damn uncomfortable. Once at a girl's apartment I forgot to bring condoms with me and had to use what she had (Roughrider regular, I think). They were so damn tight I could barely cum.

I usually (used to) use Trojan Magnums (I'm married now, and it's been 2-3 years since I last wore one). They're a bit snug, but not as uncomfortable as regular condoms, and I think a "tight fit" is something you definitely want from a condom.

I used Trojan Magnum XLs a few times. They were fine, too, however I'm not always in the mood to immediately hop off a girl once I've orgasmed; the Magnum XLs started to get a little loose as I softened up, while the Magnums stayed snug for a good while after I started losing my erection.

Draft saved Draft deleted