Condoms for me?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by sunnyside4lyfe, Sep 1, 2009.

1. sunnyside4lyfe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know there are plenty of posts about condoms but going through them I cant find one for my specific situation.

In having sex over the course of the years I've tried several styles of Trojans and maybe a few others here and there (Lifestyles, etc.). Personally, I like the piece of mind in knowin that that Trojans is "America's most trusted condom" therefore I prefer them. Now my problem is I feel like I am in this weird stage between average and big and I have had the following experiences:

-Trojan Ribbed seems IMPOSSIBLE to get on, went to a condom store and the lady said that they were the same dimensions as a normal condom but having tried to use them twice I could not roll it down.
    -Trojan ENZ (which i believe is the "normal" condom) as well as spermicidal are a lil tough to get on and extremely difficult if the partner tries to put it on and once on it hurts a lil bit and has even been to the point where I've stopped having sex because of this.
    -Trojan Magnums (and Magnum Warming Sensation), I love them, of course not too tight but not quite snug enough, they arent exactly baggy but the tip of it tends to end up around the head of my dick as well a lil movement around the base.

Of course overall based on the experiences stated Id prefer Magnums of the ones listed but I dont feel like my size would warrant the regular use of magnums since they are large condoms. I feel like a size in between would be perfect for me. Any advice, comments, or thought welcome but keep the rants.

PS. I do have a few pics but dont think they're true to my size.

#1 sunnyside4lyfe, Sep 1, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  2. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

3. sunnyside4lyfe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was hoping for something in stores.
    Am I the only person in this category?

4. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    You aren't the only person and with condoms you go a size up. That's just how it runs, the space between average and large is not so much that slippage is a problem so they don't make "in betweens".

5. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

I'm the same way, Magnums fit, but not to the extent of baggy or completely snug although they never slide around when I use em.

I just use crown skinless and they fit perfect.

6. sunnyside4lyfe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    so u suggest i use the magnums?

what are those?

7. D_Parkinsonne Partycocke

I am the same as you, over average but not in the huge category. I use the Trojan Magnums, when I have to use condoms. The regular size ones just plain hurt me. They are so tight on me. So while I didn't initially think that I needed to use Magnums, once I did they made such a difference! I'll never use any others again.

The thing with Magnums is that they are easy to get a hold of. Most stores carry them. The others mentioned are harder to find, unless you order them online. Each guy is different, so you need to use what is best for you.

8. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

9. CondomanAmsterdam

CondomanAmsterdam New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted