condoms for oral

ben34

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guys,
How often do you wear a condom when you get head? It seems pretty common that most don't wear one. The conventional wisdom is that getting an STD from receiving oral is pretty unlikely. Any other thoughts on this, or do most feel that getting a blow job is pretty safe?

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never and will never use a condon for getting or giving head. A clean cock is one of the best tasting most satisfying things to slurp your way down on, and no way am i gonna fill my mouth or subject another to, a faceful of spermicide and rubber, no matter what creative flavour they happen to come in, unless of course they develop a penis flavoured condom

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, i can't imagine having (or giving) head with a condom on. the lube on the condom always makes your hands feel funny after you put it on, and i couldn't imagine the way it would feel and taste. the best thing would be to not swallow and to never be with anyone you did not know. and you can get STDs from giving head. i mean, body fluids being ingested into the body?