Condoms for thick cocks

freakymagnum

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I currently use Magnum XL condoms, but still find them to be a little tight. I am around 7.25 inch in girth at my base and even the XL is tight here and often rides up on the shaft to an area of less thickness. As far as I know, Magnum XL are the largest on the market. Does anyone know of anything bigger, especially for thicker guys? Thanks.

HangX

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Consider a polyurethane condom (not bigger but stretchier) or a custom fit. Try Condomania Online | Condoms, Lubes, Toys, & More Condoms for both.

I wish someone would invent a spray-on condom :). I know a number of XL guys who go bare but selectively, or don't f*ck at all, due to condom challenges.

I would guess that only 1% of the market is over 9 long or 7 around, probably not enough to justify a mass production condom.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sorry to hear of your condom problems. I've had problems with bigger partners and finding condoms that fit due to my latex allergy. I'm very selective about who I am with and just recently got tested (which will become more regular if I decide to be with anyone at this point). But thankfully, all my test came back neg. I had a partner that was pretty thick and he kept having breakage problems with the Magnum XL's this was before I found out I was severely allergic to latex after some mild reactions.

Good luck!

amazingfuck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
7.25 around is really thick. i've only had that thick a dick two times, both black guys with 10". and both time it was like, that dick is so fuckin amazing it deserves not to be wrapped up. who would want to wrap up something so beautiful?
Hi,

I currently use Magnum XL condoms, but still find them to be a little tight. I am around 7.25 inch in girth at my base and even the XL is tight here and often rides up on the shaft to an area of less thickness. As far as I know, Magnum XL are the largest on the market. Does anyone know of anything bigger, especially for thicker guys? Thanks.

TheEnforcer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Try using a female condom. They are a lot bigger. And made out of polyurethane.

I was going to mention this condom as well. It's polyurethane and you just have to remove the ring in the middle, put it on your penis, and the rest of the condom will line up against the vaginal/anal walls pretty much.

I've never used them personally, but maybe this weekend I'll try it out and report back... :)

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Have you considered Saran Wrap? (Just kidding.) There's a German-made condom that comes in extra long/extra wide sizes that work for me. But the name always escapes me. It's as if I have developed a permanent "senior moment" trying to remember the name. But they come in a flat green package and I believe they're called schwanz- something? Sorry, I forget. But they are great if you're really packing. Also very expensive. But you can find them all over Europe in farmácias.