Condoms for wide guys?

D_Sam_Eggma

Account Disabled
Media
Hey, Long time member, long time lurker. But I have a question so I'm delurkifying for a but. Are there any good condoms out there for wide guys? I'm about 6.5 around under the head and 7" around at the base and even Trojan Magnum XLs just squeeze the life out of me, mostly because they taper the wrong way (Wide at the head, narrow at the base) Is there anything else out there thats as wide as the Magnum XLs are near the head, but all along the shaft? or tapered opposite?

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Hey, Long time member, long time lurker. But I have a question so I'm delurkifying for a but. Are there any good condoms out there for wide guys? I'm about 6.5 around under the head and 7" around at the base and even Trojan Magnum XLs just squeeze the life out of me, mostly because they taper the wrong way (Wide at the head, narrow at the base) Is there anything else out there thats as wide as the Magnum XLs are near the head, but all along the shaft? or tapered opposite?

regular Magnums have a some what wide shaft

D_Sam_Eggma

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, i can use Regular magnums but theyre just tight all the way up the shaft instead of just at the bottom, i give em a helluva stretch lol. Regular sized one wont even roll down further than my head and they hurt!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah, i can use Regular magnums but theyre just tight all the way up the shaft instead of just at the bottom, i give em a helluva stretch lol. Regular sized one wont even roll down further than my head and they hurt!
XL Mags have a wider head while the regular ones have a little more room at the base. Either way, they squeeze the life out of my hardon as well. I was using They fit brand from Condomania, but they aren't manufacturing them anymore. They were really good.

So now I buy Corpia size 69B directly from their website or from Condomerie in Amsterdam. Condomerie also sells a brand called My Size but I haven't tried them. The My Size measuring scale only goes up to 15cm so I didn't order any.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My size 64's don't taper at base and just as wide as a mag XL.

taurus8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response

So now I buy Corpia size 69B directly from their website or from Condomerie in Amsterdam. Condomerie also sells a brand called My Size but I haven't tried them. The My Size measuring scale only goes up to 15cm so I didn't order any.

Vince is correct about the Coripas. They offer the widest condom made anywhere just now.

D_Sam_Eggma

Account Disabled
Media
Wonderful! It's a pain to have to buy them online, but I'm glad to know there's another option out there, and the ole' Trojans'll work in a pinch still. Thanks a lot you guys.

Edit: Spelling

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As someone who can barely roll the biggest condoms half way down, I recommend the My.Size brand. You'll have to order them from Europe (the UK in my case) because they don't have them anywhere in North America. Here is a listing of the largest condoms in order of width:

1. My.Size (the largest size)
2. Trustex XL (the widest condom in North America)
3. Lifestyles King Size XL
4. Trojan Magnum
5. Trojan Magnum XL

Yes, the Mag XL is actually more of a problem for me because, as mentioned, it tapers toward the base- but my base is the thickest part, by far. Also, it's sort of a tossup between the regular magnums and the king size xl- for me, anyway.

And yes, I hate wearing condoms. Even the My.Size ones are tight on me. I guess that's one of the reasons why I'm even on this site!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the best condom for wide guys is a femmale condom!
Agreed. One of my partners was so girthy that I could not wrap my hand around his cock at mid-shaft or base, while we could eventually work a condom on, it was always painful for him. The Female Condom offered a great alternative to the male variety and he loved the freedom.

Nice pics, btw!