Condoms -- killing the erection

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate condoms in general. I could have a rock hard erection and as soon as the condom wrapper's torn, I'm soft.

Yes, for me, it's psychological as well as physical. It's so much more intimate ejaculating my semen into her vagina. It's the best feeling in the world for me.

Try magnums or an XL size.

This is the best advice. If we stop the action to mess with the packaging, removal of the condom, rolling it down my cock, I go soft. The few times (early on) when I was successful in putting it on and staying hard long enough to have real shitty sex we kissed while I was fingering her and she was fussing around with unwrapping the condom (Magnum) and wrapping me.

Hmm, I re-read my last paragraph and didn't mean "we" as in Gillette and I, I meant we, as in an ex-girlfriend and I.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My girl friend rolling a condom over my cock makes me harder. I've never had any problem staying hard while wearing a condom. (If you're thick, make sure you get a condom that's big enough for you.)

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just spoke to him. He has no objection to my bedding you. In fact, he was rather enthusiastic about it...

Really? How very magnanimous on his part. Perhaps he is just trying to get out of his suggestion to visit the Louvre together. Hmm... I do like this talk of "bedding" me and it does kind of play into my multi-male fantasies....

Okay, if you can get your condom issues worked out, I'll give you a ride.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
I'm straight and love women but hate condoms; unfortunately if you want a varied sex life then they are a necessary evil. I know the feeling when I meet a new partner: we're both pretty excited and I'm as hard as a rock, she's obviously getting wet, we're tearing each other's clothes off in anticipation, out pops my rod, her eyes light up, etc etc. I always keep the right-sized condom easily available, open the pack quickly, put it on myself and go straight in without delay. That's one scenario. However there are plenty of occasions when the foreplay is long, and the condom ritual can certainly be off-putting and affect my erection. There's no single answer to this problem. I guess one way to avoid disappointment is to get her to put it on while I finger her.