Condoms : large and short ?

m17in3: XLarge condoms are too long for me, but width is just OK.

Are there any short and large ones ?

Thx

Donk: Too long should not be a problem. Just don't roll them down all the way. A condom that is wide enough and an inch or so too long for your penis should be a proper fit. Standard size condoms are about 7 inches long while an average penis is 5-6 inches long, so manufactures obviously expect the "norms" to have about an inch left rolled up when they put on a condom.

(Disclaimer: I'm not speaking from experience here. No one makes a condom that is long enough to cover my entire length.)

m17in3: [quote author=Donk link=board=health;num=1046099729;start=0#1 date=02/24/03 at 08:47:00]Too long should not be a problem. Just don't roll them down all the way. [/quote]

I don't like that guilty feeling of wasting latex i.e. trees i.e. forests :)

Donk: Well, don't think of it as waste. The extra rubber probably serves a useful function by acting like a cockring to help keep your erection at maximum firmness and size. :)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Donk link=board=health;num=1046099729;start=0#3 date=02/25/03 at 06:28:06]Well, don't think of it as waste. The extra rubber probably serves a useful function by acting like a cockring to help keep your erection at maximum firmness and size. :)[/quote]

Interesting thought. But almost exactly the reverse of my experience -- my lack of success in using condoms was partly because in my case they didn't keep the blood in ... they seemed on the other hand to be pretty good at keeping it OUT in the first place. That feeling of being strangled.

But the XL ones weren't available in the dark ages ;)

SpeedoGuy: Same experience here as was reported by Max.

I can think of few more effective ways to diminish an otherwise good erection than to take the time to stop, unwrap and then attempt to unroll one of those damned condoms on me. Even the so-called extra large ones fit too tight and short.

The only good thing about the so-called extra large condoms is the occasional blush and "double take" they cause the cashier girl at the supermarket when I purchase them. In fact, on one occasion years ago the purchase of a box of "extra larges" actually spurred more than just casual interest on the part of one cashier. Ever afterward she couldn't supress a wry grin at me whenever I shopped. Eventually she seduced me.

Donk: To clarify my meaning, assuming the condom is wide enough, the ring of extra rubber at the base of a condom that is overly-long may have this "cock-ring" effect. I agree that a condom that is just not wide enough has the opposite effect of squeezing blood out of the penis.

I am a little (really, a lot) spoiled right now myself because I am in a long-term relationship that doesn't require condom use.