Condoms make me last shorter

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Since mt girlfriend suspended the pill, we began having sex with condoms. Now i found out that magnum XL fit me perfectly BUT, i don't know why, i tend to reach an orgasm more fast now (sometimes too fast, if you know what i mean).

Any of you have an advice?

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's strange...

I used to last ten minutes (my second time having sex though) without and for hours 'bagged up'.

Now, I can have sex all night bareback. When I had condoms with the ex, if we were really goin at it then I would get really close to cumming quickly...

Just practice I guess? slow down when you nearly cum. Then speed up again.

With my new girl I don't have to slow down, I just stay rock hard cos I want to make her cum/feel good...its amazing.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Experience, Experience can make the difference. Also, have you tried lube inside the condom?

This makes for more slipping and sliding and can slow down the process.

Additionally, you can withdraw and grip the base of your penis to slow yourself down.

In summary, all sex is good, some is even better. Practice, Practice.

Additionally, I suspect that placing the condom on your penis causes you to actually jump start the action. Experience here can also help.

Sometimes I place the condom when I am fairly soft. Then playful foreplay helps it grow and finally penetration. Slow and easy also helps. It just depends. Have a blast with the experimentation.

jw_soup

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A few drops of lube in the condom,was mentioned early. I have the same issue. Also sometimes just putting the condom on and my wood turns to mush, sucks. I hate condoms, but realize the necessity.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since mt girlfriend suspended the pill, we began having sex with condoms. Now i found out that magnum XL fit me perfectly BUT, i don't know why, i tend to reach an orgasm more fast now (sometimes too fast, if you know what i mean).

Any of you have an advice?

Post pictures of your dick inside condoms and I'll diagnose. :biggrin1:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well yeah, 6 years old, but it is interesting. Aren't we supposed to search before staring new threads anyway? If someone has something to add, then why shouldn't they be able to open one back up?

See it's that kind of double edged sword that irks me about this site.